Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Organic grower.This is a recent picture, which 4 weeks back was looking poorly

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,256 Times

Default Organic grower.This is a recent picture, which 4 weeks back was looking poorly

Today's photo of my 2nd baby girl, she's had her problems during her growth and has come along way although she is a lot smaller to my other plant I have faith in her producing some nice smelly buds. Is this a salt defiency and would you recommmend me to Foiler feed her some Epsom salts ? She's 2 weeks into flowering all help appreciated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0190.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	333118   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0191.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	333119   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0192.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	333121   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0193.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	333122  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to leeinuk87 For This Useful Post:

Ironman (02-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

A salt def means there is to much salt in the medium and all feed is locked out and can't get in the roots. Not add more salt. Epson salt is for M and C.

I would recommend a mini flush.
    3 times the size of your pots, of plain water flushed through then add normal grow nutes. Epson salt wouldn't hurt, so yes defiantly folia fed and make sure you move the lights away until the plants are completely dry.

If you need more help or a more in depth explanation on how to do the mini flush then I'd be glad to help.

sent from Thames Ironworks
    Last edited by Ironman; 02-10-16 at 06:17 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (11-10-16), leeinuk87 (02-10-16)

Thanks

Just read through your other thread from the other day.

You definatly need to flush them asap. They are starving hungry and can't get what they need from the soil because the salt is locking out the good shit.

I have used bio bizz alot and I know it's good and I know it's not getting to your plants because of the colour.

I'm here to help if you need pal

Last edited by Ironman; 02-10-16 at 06:18 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ironman83 View Post
    Just read through your other thread from the other day.

You definatly need to flush them asap. They are starving hungry and can't get what they need from the soil because the salt is locking out the good shit.

I have used bio bizz alot and I know it's good and I know it's not getting to your plants because of the colour.

I'm here to help if you need pal

I don't understand how I can lock the soil? I did this method a while back when she was looking poorly? Can I use water straight from the taps as I usely leave it to stand for 24 hours but as I have 15 litre pots it's going to need 30litres each again and haven't got the bottles for this ?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to leeinuk87 For This Useful Post:

Ironman (02-10-16)

Thanks

Yeah straight from the tap. If yoy can put the pot in the bath then that makes it easier. Do you get run off every time you feed/water?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (02-10-16), Ironman (02-10-16), leeinuk87 (02-10-16)

Thanks

I read recently that biobizz products are made for growers mainly in Holland. In Holland their water is very soft. In the UK our water is very hard and that's just 1 reason you can get lockout. Their are loads of reasons it could happen. The best thing is to flush and start again with fresh clean soil and a bit of feed.

Last edited by Ironman; 02-10-16 at 07:15 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (11-10-16), leeinuk87 (02-10-16)

Thanks

Cheers bud I was treading water here, I thought mini flush as that sorts most issues. Now your here I'll take notes and read in awe. Cheers pal😆

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

leeinuk87 (02-10-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    What you been feeding this plant ? Name all the products your using and at what dose you have fed and how often...

Regards BL
    firstly I am using a led p600w light, 6" fan and filter, 4" fan to bring fresh air and 9" oscalating fan to move air around with 6" clip on fan directly pointing just below top of grow light. I am growing in biobizz allmix using bio grow at 1ml per litre and biobloom at 2ml per litre. At first my feed cycle was water feed water but then she started to show yellowing and nutrient burn so
    I was adviced to flush 3x pot size and start again which I did with both of them. After this I decided to take out of previous pot of the same size and add a layer below my clay pebbles and then fill up to brim of the pot as they previously had about 3" below top
    Of the pot which I was also adviced to do... then I continued to water feed water cycle but was adviced to change to water water feed which was about 2/3 weeks ago which I followed I don't know what to follow as this is my first grow and one says a different thing to another so what do you recommend ? Flush and start again ? Cheers

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

Quote Originally Posted by leeinuk87 View Post
    firstly I am using a led p600w light, 6" fan and filter, 4" fan to bring fresh air and 9" oscalating fan to move air around with 6" clip on fan directly pointing just below top of grow light. I am growing in biobizz allmix using bio grow at 1ml per litre and biobloom at 2ml per litre. At first my feed cycle was water feed water but then she started to show yellowing and nutrient burn so
    I was adviced to flush 3x pot size and start again which I did with both of them. After this I decided to take out of previous pot of the same size and add a layer below my clay pebbles and then fill up to brim of the pot as they previously had about 3" below top
    Of the pot which I was also adviced to do... then I continued to water feed water cycle but was adviced to change to water water feed which was about 2/3 weeks ago which I followed I don't know what to follow as this is my first grow and one says a different thing to another so what do you recommend ? Flush and start again ? Cheers
    How long ago did you flush and are you Ph adjusting your feeds ?

Regards BL

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

leeinuk87 (02-10-16)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast