Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 106 107 108 109 110
Results 1,091 to 1,099 of 1099

Thread: Official all things WATERFARM thread!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,218 Times

What a read.
    Currently growing in a aqua farm. I modded the top bucket and use a twin outlet air pump. Hand fed the seedling for about a week then dripper and 2nd airstone on 24/7. I'm now heading into my 3rd week and will be disconnecting the dripper ring airline and putting it in the res with the other. That's how fast the roots develop in a hydroponic system with plenty of dissolved oxygen or DO as it's been mentioned earlier in this thread. This is my first time using an aqua farm and it wont be my last. I really like it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cannabug For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-10-20)

Thanks

Default Feeding issue

Hi,
    I am on my second grow with waterfarm, this time with upgraded lights (switched from cfl to mh) and I have some feeding issues. The thing is that the plants (have 2 of them in one waterfarm) drink a lot now. Like couple of liters everyday. And I do not know if top up with fresh water or mix everytime new solution. Currently I top up with fresh water the second and third day and then I mix new solution. I am like 2 weeks into flowering now and I would like to figure it by then.
    What do you recommend?
    Thanks

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lukas.calda For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-11-20), Jingo (22-11-20)

Thanks

Gotta reply to myself and to you guys as well.
    Since no one replied I had to think about it twice. It was probably stupid question in a first place. I have figured out that topping with fresh water second day and new res next day will do the job.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lukas.calda For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-11-20), Jingo (22-11-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,620 Times

Quote Originally Posted by lukas.calda View Post
    Gotta reply to myself and to you guys as well.
    Since no one replied I had to think about it twice. It was probably stupid question in a first place. I have figured out that topping with fresh water second day and new res next day will do the job.
    I'm happy things worked out for you mate, once you get used to ciphering things out for yourself you end up learning a lot more I think. I suppose I'm like most people that haven't used water farm we just pass these threads by, usually. If you have any more issues you can always post up in the infirmary just one thread on your problem. If you get lots of pictures you get more attention.

J

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (22-11-20), GEORGE (22-11-20), lukas.calda (22-11-20)

on a cloud half the time, other half in the fridge
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,406 Times

This thread brings back memories lol
    ---Marley's Grow Diaries---

Marley's Diary - Black Rose - Kushage - Sour AK - Jack https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ack-Black-Rose
    Marley's 3 Strain Soil Grow - BlackJack - Nebula - Critical#47 https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rain-Soil-Grow

A Trich or Few a Day Keeps the Doctor Away

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marley13 For This Useful Post:

ezmolehead (18-01-21), GEORGE (26-11-20)

Thanks

Hi all!

I have experience with an aquafarm but now I'm moving off my 6 pot soil tent into hydro I'm wondering if in 2021 it's still worth going for a ACS water pack 4 kit?

I would probably add an extra 2 pots with their extension kit and run the rex and tank outside the tent. Also would add the extra holes and air stones as mods ive seen on here

Thanks, Mole

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ezmolehead For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-01-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,114 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ezmolehead View Post
    Hi all!

I have experience with an aquafarm but now I'm moving off my 6 pot soil tent into hydro I'm wondering if in 2021 it's still worth going for a ACS water pack 4 kit?

I would probably add an extra 2 pots with their extension kit and run the rex and tank outside the tent. Also would add the extra holes and air stones as mods ive seen on here

Thanks, Mole
    Hey man, I would think it would be easier and cheaper to make your own one! But yes it is very much worth it and if you are handy then definitely look into building it DIY. Bait buckets from the fishing shop, pipe fixings from the plumbers and some water and air pumps. Check my thread out on my modded aqua farms to maybe run a system similar except using bait buckets with net pot lids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Flimzy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-07-21)

Thanks

Hi all, new to the forum and first time grower. Recently was given 2 aquafarms. Looking to grow in my 1.2mx1.2mx2m grow tent. Will most prob just use one aquafarm in the tent as i think 2 would be too much of a squeeze. For the moment just trying to get my head around nutes etc so reading alot. Hopefully get started soon so should have some pics of my set up up at some point. Cheers

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kway For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (01-03-22), GEORGE (01-03-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Kway View Post
    Hi all, new to the forum and first time grower. Recently was given 2 aquafarms. Looking to grow in my 1.2mx1.2mx2m grow tent. Will most prob just use one aquafarm in the tent as i think 2 would be too much of a squeeze. For the moment just trying to get my head around nutes etc so reading alot. Hopefully get started soon so should have some pics of my set up up at some point. Cheers
    Hi welcome to the forum.

The diary section is a good place to log your grow and then folks will be able to advise as you go along

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-03-22)

Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 106 107 108 109 110