Thread: First real attempt

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,395 Times

Looking nice man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Week 9 Flower
    ----------------
    The girls are at about 50% cloudy trichs, so this will be the last week before I flush.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0689.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	339233

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0691.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	339234

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SecondShot For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (05-02-17)

Thanks

I chopped them yesterday.

Fuck that was hard work, and messy!

The White Widow smells delicious! I have never smelt proper fresh weed before. It's almost too good to smoke.

I cut a bud off the Medical Northern Lights on Friday to test. Nuked it in the microwave on low power for 15 minutes. It obviously didn't taste great but I really enjoyed the effect from a high CBD strain. Almost narcotic depth to the stone, but still able to get up, put the dinner on, and even do the washing up. That worked well for me. I like getting really messy for a couple of hours, but not so lethargic I can't do anything for the rest of the day.

I think I will have about 200 grams dry. Not a great result from 400 watts of light, but I made some huge mistakes during the grow. The biggest being not watering every day in coco. I was following the 'wait until the top few inches inches are dry' rule for soil. My second mistake was relying on cheap pH meters. I had 6 of the yellow ones fail during the course of the grow. 6! Had to guess the pH every day for 7 days running. That caused the Northern Lights to mutate.

Thanks for the advice along the way. I have started my next grow https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ctable-Indicas

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SecondShot For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (05-02-17), MR B-loom (06-02-17), M_C (06-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

nice SS bro. fukin pain in ass ay bro always feel like a wee china mon in a sweat shop lol.
    look forward to some chop pic's fella.

see ya over in the other diary broski

Thanks

Fair play mate lessons learnt you should be motoring for your next grow I did really well for my first grow started my second 2 weeks ago an 4 days in I forgot to turn lights on for a whole day now they aren't growing sigh

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

you forgot to turn your lights on?
    why don't you spend a fiver on a timer and save a lot of messing about.

'"this species has amused itself to death"

Thanks

I did haha but I put it somewhere and can't find it haha! Waiting on Friday payday to get another one haha

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10