Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: First real attempt

Thanks

good luck on the harvest

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thegyoseedbank For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-10-16), redisiel (06-10-16), SecondShot (05-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SecondShot View Post
    Any reason not to keep a full watering can in the grow tent to increase humidity?
    can do mate. but might be worth sticking humidifier in there instead

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-10-16), redisiel (06-10-16), SecondShot (06-10-16)

Thanks

Day 2
    -------
    Yesterday I dropped the seeds into a 1cm deep hole in each plug, but didn't cover the hole.

Just had a peak, all four seeds have sprouted.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0482.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	333338

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SecondShot For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (06-10-16), GEORGE (10-10-16), joker_the_smoker (06-10-16), redisiel (06-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-10-16), Hippy Crack (06-10-16), redisiel (06-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-10-16), Hippy Crack (06-10-16), redisiel (06-10-16), SecondShot (06-10-16)

Thanks

Chaps

Whilst this might not make for great reading, purely for my own reference, I am going to keep a proposed 'plan of action' in this thread. I will use it for my next grow.

No doubt I will make mistakes/overfeed, so I will modify the POA as I learn from experience.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLAN OF ACTION
    --------------

Day 1
    -----
    Seeds in peat plugs : Wet with RO water. Squeeze so the plugs are not dripping wet. Keep in a vent closed propagator. 100% humidity. 25C.

Day 2
    -----
    Seeds have sprouted. Reduce to 70% humidity.

Week ???
    -----------
    Roots showing through plugs : Transfer to day old tap water, Canna Start (1ml/litre) and Rhizo (2ml/litre) soaked rockwool blocks. pH 5.8. Max EC 1.0. Store in vent open propagator.

Week ???
    ----------
    Roots showing through rockwool cubes : Transfer to coco filled air pots soaked with day old tap water, Canna A+B (1ml/litre each), Rhizotech (2ml/litre). Max EC 1.0. 70% humidity.

Week ??? (above +2)
    ------------------------
    2 weeks after transferring to airpots : Increase Canna A+B to 1.5ml/litre each) with Rhizotech (2ml/litre). Max EC 1.2.

Week ??? (above +1)
    -------------------------
    Increase Canna A+B to 2ml/litre each) with Rhizotech (2ml/litre). Max EC 1.2.

Week ???
    -----------
    80% SCROG coverage : Switch to 12/12. Reduce humidity to 65%.

Week ??? (above +1)
    ------------------------
    Reduce humidity to 60%.

Week ??? (above +1)
    ------------------------
    Add 1ml/litre of Canna PK 13/14 to Canna A+B. Max EC 1.4. Reduce humidity to 55%.

Week ??? (above +1)
    -------------------
    Increase Canna PK 13/14 to 1.5ml litre with Canna A+B. Max EC 1.4. Reduce humidity to 50%.

Week ??? (above +1)
    -------------------
    Flush with tap water. Remove PK 13/14 from Canna A+B nutes. Replace with Advanced Nutrition Hammerhead (1ml/litre). Max EC 1.4. Reduce humidity to 45%.

Week ??? (above +1)
    -------------------
    Increase Hammerhead to 1.5ml/litre. Max EC 1.6. Reduce humidity to 40%.

Week ??? (above +1)
    -------------------
    Increase Hammerhead to 2ml/litre. Max EC 1.6.

Week ??? (above +1)
    -------------------
    At 90% cloudy trichs flush with tap water. No more feed. No more water.

Week ??? (above +1)
    -------------------
    Harvest.
    Last edited by SecondShot; 06-10-16 at 08:59 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SecondShot For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-10-16), redisiel (06-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Popping in to wish you luck, thus is exactly how I was and before long you'll be finding it just as easy and pleasurable, just try not to overthink things because it will get hectic noting things each one day by day let alone week by week. And your certainly in the right place
    Best wishes
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-10-16), SecondShot (06-10-16)

Thanks

I am basically poaching all of the information I have gained from reading 100's of threads from the veteran THCTalkers and using their experience for my own advantage.

Next grow will be 2 seeds of my favorite strain from grow 1. One vegged using Canna Start, the other using diluted Canna A+B. That's one of the few comparisons Bud Lighyyear has never tried.

After noting the difference in veg stage, I will harvest one plant at 100% cloudy trich's, the other 50/50 cloudy and amber.

The other two seeds will be the ones I didn't use from the original Herbies order : Kera Medical Buddha and Royal Queen Painkiller XL.

By my third grow I will hopefully know the perfect strain, growth, veg and harvest time.

My only concern in life by the forth grow will be how not to shit myself with pleasure. Life is that simple, right?
    Last edited by SecondShot; 06-10-16 at 11:05 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SecondShot For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-10-16), GhostPGE (24-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SecondShot View Post
    My plan is to grow 4 plants, different THC:CBD ratios but all high in CBD. I want to prevent the anxiety effects.

Planning on using:
    1) Peat plugs plus a propagator for seeding. pH adjusted reverse osmosis water.
    2) Rockwool cube soaked with Canna Start + Rizotech for the shoots. 1ml per litre of each. Alternate nutes and plain water in coco. pH 5.8
    3) Canna A+B for Veg. 1ml of each per litre alternating with plain water. pH5.9
    4) Canna A+B with PK13/14 for flower. 1ml of each per litre, alternating with plain water. pH 6.0

Will scrog at 12".

Seeds have been ordered, should be here tomorrow! 4 different types:
    Kera Northern Light Feminised
    Kera Medical White Widow Feminised
    Kera Medical OG Kush Feminised
    Royal Queen Dance World Feminised
    I wouldn't be scrogging 4 plants in that space mate especially different strains...You wont gain an extra in yield and you will just be creating more work for yourself as well as the extra time needed for training your net...Scrog lends itself better for single plants in a small space or multiple plants in a long narrow space...You should look at multiple toppings and LST...Leave your plants loose you can then remove any that could have issues later on or you need to do a big flush etc. Also it gives you the option to turn the pots 1/4 turn daily which will maximize the available light to every side of the plant...Trust me mate i've been there and done it

Regards BL

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (10-10-16), ERBURT (06-10-16), GEORGE (10-10-16), GhostPGE (24-12-16), Hedonistic Hippy (14-10-16), joker_the_smoker (07-10-16), SecondShot (07-10-16), turnkey (18-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Indeed,every plant is different let alone different strains.
    Be a nightmare doing scrog with different strains.
    Different feeds for each one,different stretch rates alsorts
    To take on board an can go wrong.which will probably
    Happen then that creates even more problems.
    Untangling a multi scrog at week 6 of flower coz you've
    Got feed lock out wouldn't be fun!.

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (10-10-16), GEORGE (10-10-16), joker_the_smoker (07-10-16), SecondShot (07-10-16)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast