Thread: Lowryder AF Seedsman

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,147 Times

Default Lowryder AF Seedsman

Lowryder #2 Autoflowering Feminised Seeds

Lowryder #2 was the second in the long line of successful auto-flowering strains introduced to the world by The Joint Doctor following on the heels of the Original Lowryder #1 strain. Lowryder 2 improved the potency, flavour and yield of the original auto strain whilst remaining 100% automatic, i.e. not requiring a reduction in hours of light in order to promote the flowering phase. Superior genetics from the Brazilian Santa Maria strain were added to contribute increased potential for resin production, an exotic flavour and a special, soaring sativa high.

Following 3 generations of selective in-breeding Lowryder #2 was ready and fully-stabilised. The smoke is strong with a much-improved flavour and better yields. Its buds are larger, tighter and more aromatic than the original Lowryder strain. As with Original Lowryder a separate room or light cycle is totally unnecessary to flower Lowryder #2. Outdoors, Lowryder #2 will mature quicker than any non-auto-flowering variety.

Lowryder #2 was created by the legendary breeder The Joint Doctor, responsible for creating the very first commercially available auto-flowering strain - Lowryder. He has been working on auto-flowering genetics longer than any breeder and his famous strains are all offered now through Seedsman Seeds.

Day 53 from seed Led 200w & 2 Liter pot
    organic humus/guano

BREEDER Seedsman
    GENETICS Santa Maria x Lowryder
    FLOWERING TYPE Autoflowering
    SEX Feminised
    THC CONTENT 15.5%
    CBD CONTENT 0.1%
    GROWS Greenhouse, Indoors, Outdoors
    FLOWERING TIME 6 weeks
    HARVEST MONTH 9 weeks from seed

http://www.seedsman.com/seedsman-low...eminised-seeds

Feel free to share your photos of this strain in this same thread

2. The Following User Says Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

M_C (05-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Anyone who is thinking of trying autos should give these a go!

Rock solid genetics, great smell & a lovely smoke too

I'll add some more Low Ryder #2 pics as J Trihc's pics just don't do them justice...

It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ggotch (23-10-16), J Trich (21-10-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Anyone who is thinking of trying autos should give these a go!

Rock solid genetics, great smell & a lovely smoke too

I'll add some more Low Ryder #2 pics as J Trihc's pics just don't do them justice...

Thanks bro.. big shots looking amazing, days cut?? and you are right don't do them justice, I just have testing only 2L and a very aggressive configuration (24h Nonstop ). Just to say, awesome as Easy Ryder. If in 2 liters organically (only humus & guano) is able to be so beautiful ... in optimal conditions should be...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

M_C (05-10-16)

Thanks

I've found that anything under a 5L pot seems to reduce the yield on the Low Ryder #2, that said, I've grown then in 1.5L pots with CFL lighting & could manage around an ounce per plant

I've only ever grown them in soil but I've swapped to coco now so I'll be interested to see what they'll do

Thanks

I've found that anything under a 5L pot seems to reduce the yield on the Low Ryder #2, that said, I've grown then in 1.5L pots with CFL lighting & could manage around an ounce per plant

I've only ever grown them in soil but I've swapped to coco now so I'll be interested to see what they'll do
    Yeah big return.. & true, in fact, from my point of view, everything influences, for example take them to 24 hours, shortens the time, while the plant prevents stretch, and consequently also you reduce harvest, move plants echa day to irrigate & shoting (up to one hour plant). So for me, 24h is more comfortable when working and photograph at any time. Although with 2 liters it is crazy to water because they dry daily. If we add that guano hardens the substrate as a stone. Yes, I know, this is crazy, but work with the little space I have, and that makes me do crazy things to get grow strains I need .. hahaha but this does not worry me, it's something I have assumed. In the 6 years I've grown, I started with 11L in 80x80, with only 5 or 6 plants, plants grow almost without help, then I switched to 2mx1m.. and that I have come to set up 7 plants.. I have done many crazy things and I will continue doing. For me it is best to see problems and learn to master them. Yet I have a lot to learn, theory is easy, practice other thing, and it is impossible to know problems you have not seen or experienced. I am a kind of person I like to try, play and experience for myself, you know, I do not believe anything I have not seen it with my own eyes.
    Last edited by Bud Lightyear; 06-10-16 at 02:24 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

lipnobody (24-10-18), M_C (06-10-16)

Thanks

I've never had the luxury of an 80x80, I'm at the max my grow room will ever be, 58x76 but it is more than sufficient for my purpose - and autos suit my purpose

I am just starting a grow of Seedsman Deep Blue Auto HERE, if any of the pics or text is of any use to you, then consider them free to use as you see fit

Thanks

I've never had the luxury of an 80x80, I'm at the max my grow room will ever be, 58x76 but it is more than sufficient for my purpose - and autos suit my purpose

I am just starting a grow of Seedsman Deep Blue Auto HERE, if any of the pics or text is of any use to you, then consider them free to use as you see fit
    wao .. nobody would say seeing these plants, B.R.U.T.A.L, will keep an eye on that thread. sure it will be a great contribution. Thank you very much for your proposal. Happy growing & good vibes!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

M_C (06-10-16)

Thanks

Some pics from final harvest day 64

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

ggotch (23-10-16), M_C (21-10-16)