Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Flexible hydro system similar to wilma

black grouse Guest

Default Flexible hydro system similar to wilma

Has anyone ever seen or used anything like this? I can only find ones for sale in Australia which is a pest as postage is £120 to the UK. I like the flexible base as my new home grow area will be through a small attic door so none of my wilmas will fit.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flexi.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	333318

The Aspie Toker Guest

There is a user on here called platinum_rouge and he said "Its cheap and simple to build and will outperform the wilma."
    He said he'll upload his plans, but I don't/cannot see them.

PM him and he may do so, if he's still around.

HTH

TAT

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Buster (05-10-16)

black grouse Guest

mmmm last activity 2013 probly not, given it a try tho, never know thanks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to black grouse For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

Have you looked at the 424 NFT grow tank..45 litre or the size down is a 20 litre???

Size down is the 205 i think.. they are not flexable just small..
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

black grouse Guest

I have looked at NFT Happy Roken but I have never actually used one personally and worried tbh. I have tried various systems but always go back to soil and loved the ease / laziness of the wilma. I never used the drip/irrigation on it. Basically all I use it for is a water run off/store and have the pump+hose pipe in it and use it manually so any ideas that mimic this would be ideal
    Could this be done with NFT?

black grouse Guest

hmmmm...... I'm reading some of the " pro's " threads on here..... getting a semi over some of the RDWC setup results..... decisions / money......

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

10. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

black grouse Guest

Cheers, Ive tried that green crack, nice smoke Grown outdoors down south a lot I believe

12. The Following User Says Thank You to black grouse For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (06-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Get a Nft set up.. easiest of all hydro's imo, fast growth good yields, no substrate to throw away, apart from roots.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

British green (08-10-16), joker_the_smoker (06-10-16)

black grouse Guest

BA, the only thing that puts me off is it looks more work than rdwc?
    I could be completely wrong tho.
    I am DREADING getting my temps right as well when I move.... spent a fortune getting the correct setup where I am for a 80x80x160 cupboard+tent after repeated failed attempts and ended up with a 6" cool tube, 6" RKV and carbon filter all inter connected. My entire setup is in use somewhere else now tho ( don't ask ) so its start from scratch again! I am hoping to go 2.4x2.4x2 or 2.4x2x2 depending when I measure. I have about £900 to spend on a full setup tho so should be able to do something

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast