Thread: Blue cheese Dinafem outdoor 57n scotland

black grouse Guest

Default Blue cheese Dinafem outdoor 57n scotland

Planted in april, basically because it was plant, or bin.

Started getting cold a while ago but there about 2 weeks into budding. I built a polly tunnel with bubble wrap ( I know lol )
    They are about 8 foot tall by 7 foot wide in all directions - 4 of.
    The coldness is slowing them, I have also ordered a parafin heater - is there anything else I can do or is it just down to the gods now?

black grouse Guest

Pics if it helps.... they dont look too bad, just slow? Please bear in mind I have never tried this before. Any tips for better varieties for next time welcome.... if there is a next time.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to black grouse For This Useful Post:

CocoGrow128 (29-11-16)

Thanks

Sorry mate I have no tips for you as I've never done outdoor, but damn they look awesome, great job getting them there, shame you haven't had the weather to really help them along

SuperBad Grower

Thanks

They do look nice and healthy!! Great crop. Did you ever get an answer to your question?