Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Canna PK13/14 - when to start?

Thanks

Default Canna PK13/14 - when to start?

Chaps

The manufacturer recommends using Canna 13/14 for 7 days, 3 weeks before harvest. I, unfortunately, do not have the ability to go back in time. If I wanted to harvest my girls at 100% cloudy trichs, at which percentage should I start using PK13/14? I appreciate this will vary between strains, but as a rough estimate - 10% cloudy, 50%....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SecondShot For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (05-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SecondShot View Post
    Chaps

The manufacturer recommends using Canna 13/14 for 7 days, 3 weeks before harvest. I, unfortunately, do not have the ability to go back in time. If I wanted to harvest my girls at 100% cloudy trichs, at which percentage should I start using PK13/14? I appreciate this will vary between strains, but as a rough estimate - 10% cloudy, 50%....
    Forget what canna say, the plants benefit more from PK 13/14 supplementation in early flower when they are developing...The 13/14 ratio in not correct for mid/late flower because they require far less phosphorus than potassium at this stage. This is why I use 13/14 in early flower and hammerhead 4/10 in mid late flower...I'm still tweaking the dose and timings but its deffo made a big difference in my case....

Regards BL

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (05-10-16), Dazmandaz (06-10-16), ERBURT (05-10-16), Greenfiend (07-10-16), Happy roken (06-10-16), joker_the_smoker (06-10-16), Samwise Gamgee (07-10-16), SecondShot (05-10-16), Skunky n funky (06-10-16), Trex (06-10-16)

Thanks

OK cool. So I am thinking

Veg : Canna Starter + Rhizo
    Week before switching to 12/12 : Canna A+B
    Switching to 12/12 : Canna A+B
    Week after switching to 12/12 : Canna A+B plus PK 13/14
    Hammerhead later, maybe?

Don't want to change too much at once in case I spook the little ladies.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SecondShot For This Useful Post:

Happy roken (06-10-16), Skunky n funky (06-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

Ya that's a pretty good calendar there... play with ur numbers the plants will let u know what they want and don't want. Start small with the pk and work up to full strength and taper back down. Best of luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

Happy roken (06-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

ok might try putting in the 13/14 in abit early and see what happens..

Trying not to buy Advanced Nutrients chems as they are dicks..

But might suck it up and see..
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

Bulls Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SecondShot View Post
    OK cool. So I am thinking

Veg : Canna Starter + Rhizo
    Week before switching to 12/12 : Canna A+B
    Switching to 12/12 : Canna A+B
    Week after switching to 12/12 : Canna A+B plus PK 13/14
    Hammerhead later, maybe?

Don't want to change too much at once in case I spook the little ladies.
    Sounds nice buddy but I would recommend a few changes.
    Maybe use Liquid Silicone while in veg twice a week at 0,5ml per L. Also I would wait another week or at least untill the crowns start to form before I hit them with PK 13/14.
    Will be nice to see how the hammerhead works in mid late flower though.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

SecondShot (07-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Why buy such high marketed stuff at rediculous prices . Canna pffft

Want good fertilizers , Shawns Atlantean in Canada , he makes his own , want nice plants and fruits .

Ive tried Canna and I can honestly say , its expensive for nothing , all fame , save your money . Only a little better then miracle grow as most highly marketed fertilizers are as far as im concerned .

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

Quote Originally Posted by trex69.80 View Post

Want good fertilizers , Shawns Atlantean in Canada , he makes his own , want nice plants and fruits .

Ive tried Canna and I can honestly say , its expensive for nothing , all fame , save your money . Only a little better then miracle grow as most highly marketed fertilizers are as far as im concerned .
    In my opinion people have used it for years with good results and that is all I need to know.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-Lightyear

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

Cunning (07-10-16), EyeEyePickle (07-10-16)

Bulls Guest

Quote Originally Posted by trex69.80 View Post

Looking at his prices they are not much different than the Canna ones.
    And it's okay to share your opinion mate, everybody is allowed to but don't discredit products that been tested and tried for years only because you like a certain product more.
    On another side he is in Canada and it might be okay for some locals to buy it but shipping it over the pond will cost a fortune.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Volcano (09-01-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,171 Times

Some great advice here, only thing i would add is that I use the Canna Start up until about week 4 above ground, then go for the Canna A&B, the start is more a micro nutrient for seedlings and clones, if you use it more than 4 weeks the plants will start getting a bit hungry

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

SecondShot (07-10-16)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast