Thread: bug issue indoor

Thanks

Default bug issue indoor

These are my two youngest, I've noticed a few bites on thr leafs but cannot find any bugs no matter when I look or inspect, possibly odd bug that's got inside my tent? Bug spray? Also noticed the first true leafs are dying and browning a little but the other leafs look absolutely fine, I know its normal for the cotyledons to die, but what about the first true leafs Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20161003_17_30_52_Pro.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	333339Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20161003_17_30_52_Pro.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	333339Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20161003_17_30_56_Pro.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	333340

Viz Guest

Get some fly paper. I bought this stuff
    G2PLUS 10 Packs Fly Trap Dual Sided Yellow Sticky Paper Stickers against Whitefly, Aphids, Fungus Gnats & Leaf Miners 15cm * 20cm
    Hung it up and bang all the bugs that were flying around gone. Stuck some on sticks and put in the soil.

Thanks

Thanks mate, I just been in to feed and water and saw a black micro fly like bug walking on the rim of the pot but it flew off any ide what it was, it wasn't a thrip

Thanks

Was a fungus gnat mate but I'm only seeing small little increases of bites hopefully I can stop this for getting worse