Thread: Still Struggling

Thanks

Default Still Struggling

Don't think things are all fine and dandy over here on this side of the Pond. How stupid do they have to be to continue doing this type stuff? Did anybody from the law enforcement community even talk to this lady before they scheduled her "raid?"

Drug cops raid an 81-year-old woman’s garden...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to acewiza For This Useful Post:

Happy roken (07-10-16), M_C (08-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

Like jack'ed boot nazi stormtroopers they will get what they come for...

If it goes to court in Massachusetts what will happen to the little old lady..

I am sure the power of the people will see sense and let her go as i am sure it will create a media shit storm from both ends..
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

Keeno Guest

how much tax payers money did it cost for that 1 plant.
    Last edited by Keeno; 08-10-16 at 08:05 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keeno View Post
    how much tax payers money did it cost for that 1 plant.
    between police, lawyers and judges youd imagine thousands of bucks! and for a few hundred dollar fine no doubt! while proper gangsters/drug dealers/bad peoples make 10s 100s of thousand probably millions because politicians have been fed and continue to feed shite about how harmful cannabis is

Sent from my SM-J100H using Tapatalk