Thread: Is it worth making hash out of 1 plant?

Thanks

Default Is it worth making hash out of 1 plant?

So I'm nearing to the end of my grow and I wanna know what I should do with all my trim and popcorn bud. Weather or not it's worth trying to make hash or 8f it's just pointless.
    The plant itself is about 1.5 meters hight with about 5 mid sized colas to give you an idea.
    What do you guys think??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Keenbutcher For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,888 Times

Of course it's worth it buddy. Buy a set of bubble bags they aren't expensive. You'll get some lively rainy day smoke off it.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Valve man For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times

Few pics bro? Well worth it I'm sure I'd go dry ice with it much better return than bubble

Up the irons

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-03-17), rizla_C (07-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,016 Times

Depends on how big you're girl is? Me personally i'd wait,i've only got 1 on the go now when i harvest i'm goner put all my sugar leaf and popcorn buds in a plastic bag in the freezer,and do the same on the next grow and just build all my sugar leaf and popcorn buds up then make some decent hash! I can't see you getting loads with just 1 plant worth of sugar leaf and popcorn buds. But like budda said,dry ice would be the best way to go if you really wanna make some with you're 1 plant.. Gl mate

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rizla_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-03-17), Keenbutcher (08-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,888 Times

I also build up my trim. But you'd still get a nice bit of hash of the one plant. I'd not bother with dey ice unless running alot of material. Bubble bags are a sure fire easy way to get good quality hash simply.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valve man For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-03-17), Keenbutcher (08-10-16), rizla_C (08-10-16)