Thread: best led

Thanks

Default best led

hi everyone.im thinking about buying a 1000 watt boss led .actual power draw 200 watt .has anyone tried these lamps and if so are they comparable to the sellers claims.
    reg

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

The grow northern LEDs are really good.
    Every grow I've seen with those gives big
    Yields.

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (26-10-16), regfg (10-10-16)

Thanks

hi erburt,yes I've seen a few Dutch passion grows with the grow northern and they really are good lights but the price tag is way too much.almost 800 pounds for two 75 watt that equal a 600 hps.would save on electricity in the long run though.the boss led is only 120 pounds.i would like to hear if anyone has used them.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to regfg For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (10-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,551 Times

I've got 2 HS1's. Good investment but I always struggled with low temps. I'll be firing them up again in the new year along with a 315W CMH fixture or 600W bulb depending on funds.

There are some pretty solid COB self build guides around. A dude called growmau5 has some excellent plans that can be built for a much lower price than buying.

I'm pretty sceptical about led manufacturers claims. The Spectrum King is utter crap apparently!
    Too weird to live, too rare to die

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cunning For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (10-10-16)

Thanks

£120 for 1000w leds sounds to good to be true. unfortuantly my led grow has turned into part led part hps so i cant give a good answer to if my led lights are good or not. my led was from the cheaper range and is less than half the power of the boss 1000 yet was alot more expensive. as i said mine was from the cheap range.

Thanks

I'm using the BossLED 1000watt (REAL pull 175watts) in combination with a ViparSpectra 450watt (REAL pull 200watts) and they are doing great.

Check my dairy, I'm at 7 weeks of 12/12, with probably 2 more weeks to go, and both unit have performed very well both in veg and flower.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Foursome/page3

Down in South Dorset where the cow shit lies thick, walkin along wiv my hand on my dick...
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,640 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ERBURT View Post
    The grow northern LEDs are really good.
    Every grow I've seen with those gives big
    Yields.
    you can't buy em fro love nor money atm.. new lights being released to the public in December apparently...

Thanks

HLG-550 By Horticulture lighting group.