Thread: I just joined thc talk

Thanks
    Thanked 3 Times

Default I just joined thc talk

I`m no interest in any cash cropper methods. I look at growing cannabis the same as making your own beer or a fine wine if you want something done right you`ve got to do it your self. My self I take look around and I amazed by the nature and god or gods creatures and creation personally I believe cannabis a gift straight from the creator or creators depending on how look at that. I`ve seen and knew organic growers and straight up hardcore hydro growers studied both. I don`t there is any real difference in taste or flavor. I mean think about it if derived from oil so called synthetics where did that come from dino or organic matter from a million yrs ago really what`s the dif. One thing I will say Genral hydroponics dry nutrients is a better deal. I mean think about it liquid after about yr the nutrients come out of suspension
    Last edited by M_C; 10-10-16 at 01:05 PM. Reason: removed spammy part...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spacekadet For This Useful Post:

Bubonik Chronic (10-10-16), GEORGE (10-10-16), Oxy (10-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,692 Times

Hello & Welcome to THCtalk.com Discussion forum m8, hope you enjoy yourself and find plenty of useful information on hear……..

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheDogsNutts For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

welcome to the twisted side chap, enjoy the boards n see you round like a ball..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oxy For This Useful Post:

Bubonik Chronic (10-10-16), GEORGE (10-10-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spacekadet View Post
    I`m no interest in any cash cropper methods. I look at growing cannabis the same as making your own beer or a fine wine if you want something done right you`ve got to do it your self. My self I take look around and I amazed by the nature and god or gods creatures and creation personally I believe cannabis a gift straight from the creator or creators depending on how look at that. I`ve seen and knew organic growers and straight up hardcore hydro growers studied both. I don`t there is any real difference in taste or flavor. I mean think about it if derived from oil so called synthetics where did that come from dino or organic matter from a million yrs ago really what`s the dif. One thing I will say Genral hydroponics dry nutrients is a better deal. I mean think about it liquid after about yr the nutrients come out of suspension
    I don`t make 1cent for saying that either. Want see what I`m talking about check out hygro hybrid on you tube he does use liquid yeah check this guy out he does charge to view his videos now but think pretty cheap I don`t know watched when they were free.
    Welcome fellow new comer ✌

Sent from my G620S-L01 using Tapatalk

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chuckyd963 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Bubonik Chronic (10-10-16), GEORGE (10-10-16)

Thanks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubonik Chronic For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,618 Times

Welcome, can of worms comparing hydro to organic. At least as far as organic growers are concerned😉
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,398 Times

Welcome brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-10-16)