Thread: Fasbuds GSC and Pineapple Express

Thanks

Default Fasbuds GSC and Pineapple Express

Hi all,
    After my reasonably successful first attempt at growing autos indoors,I decided to stick with Fastbuds for my 2nd grow.Chose these two as they rate them well for beginners.They are both doing well,despite me overwatering them when they were around 8 days old.Both plants now have yellowed and slightly crispy leaves at the bottom.Does anyone know if it would be best to leave them on or remove them?Both plants are now 28 days old and have started flowering.
    I would also like to thank all the gardeners on here for providing your wealth of knowledge,that inspired me to grow my own.Heres a couple of shots of them
    for your perusal.
    Cheers Guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GSC.28..jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	333608   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P.EX.28.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	333609   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fanleaves 1.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	333610  

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to autobox For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (10-10-16), joker_the_smoker (10-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

Hi Auto,

My view is keep them on, my reason is that they haven't completely lost their nutrients yet (still some green) and they are solar panels. Additionally till they are yellowed or obviously dying, the older leaves can be useful indicators of deficiencies/burn, so my thing would be yep but not quite yet. More experienced growers may offer better advice.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

autobox (10-10-16)

Thanks

Thanks a lot Dutch.Ill leave em on until for now then.

Thanks

Day 39.Both the girls have now recovered well from their overwatering and looking much better.Both being fed 3ml of Oldtimers bloom every watering,and taking 2L every 3 days.The Pineapple Express is now covered in trichomes and starting to smell lovely and fruity.GSC is developing nice slender colas and doing her best to outmuscle the other for space in the tent!Gave them both a light bit of defoliage at the bottom.Thanks for looking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXGSC 39.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	334282  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to autobox For This Useful Post:

Hedonistic Hippy (22-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times

I'm doing 2 of these at the moment & hands down - Pineapple express is the smelliest strain I have ever encountered !!!

GSC is probably one of the frostiest lol

I'm well impressed with the genetics so far.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Type M For This Useful Post:

autobox (30-10-16)