Thread: Message for member Roberts

Chew Guest

Default Message for member Roberts

Roberts,

Firstly, i’m sorry for the delay in reaching you. The reason i’m late is because i no longer use this forum. Maybe someone could have just told you rather than making out i’m AWOL or MIA or whatever the rumour is?

This will be my only post. If you require anymore info, and no one here is prepared to help, then you’ll have to come and find me, sorry. A fair few here know where i am.

Moving on…

As i’m sure you are aware, Crohn’s is a long term condition that will cause inflammation of the lining of the digestive system and can be very serious. At this time, there is no cure. Luckily, cannabis is loaded with anti inflammatory properties

Turning to cannabis oil is most likely your best chance to avoid surgery.

My advise to you is to grow a CBD rich strain equal to at least 1:1 CBD-THC

I have treated a fair number of folks using CBD crew Critical Mass with nothing but success for each one. There are hundreds of CBD rich strains out there now days so basically, take your pick but just make sure you are at least 1:1

How many plants
    CBD crew Critical Mass is a great yielder as well as a great oil return. When i grew it, I yielded 28 oz from 4 plants. Each Oz giving 4 grams of oil. So 28 oz = 112 grams of oil. That’s enough to keep him dosed whilst you fire up the tent for round two. Or do 8 and pack away for a while. Personally, i would grow 4 to save money on a second set up and not to mention the police, just incase you get introduced to the big red key!

Once you have grown and cured, make the oil. I have a thread here that shows you step by step. If you follow it, and do not cut corners, you’ll be fine. It’s a simple process.

Once you have the oil made, read my carrier oil thread. Theres some good info in there as well as a ratio chart to make Bio Bomb capsules. My choice would be flax or olive oil for the carrier.

Delivery methods

The back door
    is great way to administer these capsules. Insert a maximum of 1.5 inches. This way, will bypass the liver and there will be no psychoactive effects from the THC. If you insert too deep the cannabinoids will be picked up by the Hepatic Portal Vein and fired to the liver which you want to avoid if possible.

Ingesting
    Very effective but he will feel the effects of the THC. A table spoon of coconut oil 30-40 mins before the dose will help keep the liver occupied and in return, there should be less euphoria. If he choses to ingest and he is not a cannabis user, i would suggest starting of at 60:1 or they will floor him and there’s a good chance, he will not like it.

Dosing

As i said above, the back door is a great way. Because you bypass the liver, you can get large doses into his system without him even knowing. I would start making the capsules at 20:1 and dose at least 4x per day, 5 being better, 6 being awesome Cannabinoids do not hang around for long so dosing 4-6 time per day will keep constant pressure on the problem area.

After a few weeks, if his symptoms do not improve, increase the dose by changing the ratio of carrier oils and lecithin. Go from 20:1 to 15:1 and so on. Keep doing that until you see a positive improvement. It’s anyones guess how big or small dose he will need as we all react differently to cannabis. Hospital test will be needed but don’t tell them what you’re up to!

A good diet and exercise if possible is also key to recovery. Make sure he drinks plenty of water too whilst taking the oil

All this above is to the best of my knowledge. Others may chime in with different advise. Even if they don’t, it’s still down to you to do your own research and make your own choices. I think you’ll find that the information i given is correct, but still, it’s down to you double check, I’m only human after all.

I have posted lots of info in this forum, read through, then read again. It may seem a lot to take in, but it is pretty straight forward imo.

I wish you the very best of luck and farewell THCTalk…

Chew

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Blue (12-10-16), British green (11-10-16), Bubonik Chronic (11-10-16), ERBURT (11-10-16), Growler (11-10-16), Happy roken (12-10-16), Hippy Crack (12-10-16), JB (25-10-16), jericho (20-10-16), joker_the_smoker (12-10-16), Missginger (14-10-16), Roberts (12-10-16), Volcano (24-03-17)

Thanks

Message received and understood
    Thank you so much Chew. Legend

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Roberts For This Useful Post: