Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Got a bad yellowing problem in my first grow I'm fully doing on my own in hydro PLEAS

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dick turpin View Post
    Start again and get a diary up and see if a pro on here wants to mentor you, 3 weeks into flower your girls are a waste of time and money now, harsh but I'm not the only one that's said it, sorry.
    But if you start a fresh you will smash those plants out of the water!

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-Lightyear
    Mate your right I actually was having a little peak into ur forum until I realised how long it was gonna have a proper look and I know mate I know but Im hoping Gods on my side and I can just make do with what's what. Ur right it would of been 20xs better from the start I think I will next time round n try use this for as much exp as... do the pros mentor people all the time? That sounds bangin

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Latty View Post
    Mate your right I actually was having a little peak into ur forum until I realised how long it was gonna have a proper look and I know mate I know but Im hoping Gods on my side and I can just make do with what's what. Ur right it would of been 20xs better from the start I think I will next time round n try use this for as much exp as... do the pros mentor people all the time? That sounds bangin

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    A lot of good people on here willing to help and looks like you could do with some, I think there's a mentoring section where you can post for some help.
    Get the feed right for now and concentrate on controlling the environment as well, lights on and off, temps and humidity.
    And things will improve, temp of your feed is important too, do you keep it aerated?

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-Lightyear

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

Latty (20-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,525 Times

You sound like your avin a laugh ...
    I saw the rain-dirty valley
    You saw Brigadoon

5. The Following User Says Thank You to skippy For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (14-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

latty. you gotta do what you gotta do mate, personally (and I am new to this) if your heart says grow them on, grow them on, you'll learn something from it for next time at the very least

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

Hippy Crack (14-10-16), Latty (20-10-16), matts.fish (15-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Didnt know they was in flower your best bet is to either revert them but too much stress is already been caused if i were you id bin them and start again.

Read though a few diarys and the problems section youll be a grandmaster grower when you get though them all.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

Hippy Crack (19-10-16), Latty (20-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Ohh and take them electricals off the floor remember your dealing with water its a fire waiting to happen

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

Hippy Crack (19-10-16), Latty (20-10-16)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4