Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Got a bad yellowing problem in my first grow I'm fully doing on my own in hydro PLEAS

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    With you top feeding in Coco and feeding every day . Do the pots ever dry out and become light in weight before you feed them again . 5.8 ph as Beth and reds say .

sent from mission control
    I only top fed in veg cause last time I done my grow it actually didn't pick up from the bottom I stopped top feeding from first day of flower. And I'll drop it down today thank u for that mate. Nahh they always a lil moist shall I let em fully fully dry out... my roots are SWENCH like litterally all in the coco

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Oh dear not looking good.

You have every defirciency going there fella.
    single blade leaves too,not a good sign.

Theres hardly any foilage on them,and what foilage there is is spent.
    Id be inclined to scrap the lot and start again as bringing these back at this stage will take some doing me thinks.
    Harsh but honest

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

British green (14-10-16), Hippy Crack (14-10-16), Latty (14-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,525 Times

Do ye self a favour and bin them.
    Start over,do little reading of forums,no this aint helpful advice but dont know where to start.
    I saw the rain-dirty valley
    You saw Brigadoon

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (14-10-16), British green (14-10-16), Latty (14-10-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bethmeg View Post
    Oh dear not looking good.

You have every defirciency going there fella.
    single blade leaves too,not a good sign.

Theres hardly any foilage on them,and what foilage there is is spent.
    Id be inclined to scrap the lot and start again as bringing these back at this stage will take some doing me thinks.
    Harsh but honest
    Fucking hell really? So what do u thinks caused this mate I been asking people food plans seems like everyone's keep it close to there chest. I might be being stupid but what's foilage?
    I got told that last time and pulled down 11 z of 1 plant I ain't stressed and messed about to chuck em thanks for the advice but I'm sure there's a way to salvage it ??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skippy View Post
    Do ye self a favour and bin them.
    Start over,do little reading of forums,no this aint helpful advice but dont know where to start.
    I hear u bro thanks for just replying but I can't chuck old clothes let alone my babies I been tending too. Have any idea of a good food plan no1 has really advised me on a better one for some freshens

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

They are salvageable if your running coco get yourself some ionic coco nutes, make sure you get the right one hard/soft water. And hand feeding with a fresh batch of nutes everytime will help with ph fluctuations . Drain to waste is what you want to have a look at

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrnice22 View Post
    They are salvageable if your running coco get yourself some ionic coco nutes, make sure you get the right one hard/soft water. And hand feeding with a fresh batch of nutes everytime will help with ph fluctuations . Drain to waste is what you want to have a look at

Thanks mate I mean I don't even top feed anymore just str8 let it run through the system. Mate what is ionic coco nutes I use canna coco the big Green tubs a+b with big bud is that no good?

Thanks

Canna coco is fine fella Budlightyear year uses them to good sucsess just make sure your ph is on point and calibrate your meters

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrnice22 View Post
    Canna coco is fine fella Budlightyear year uses them to good sucsess just make sure your ph is on point and calibrate your meters

I calibrated my ph I can't believe I had it so high compared to everyone else do u recommend 5.8 and let it rise to 6.1 and how much should I put it cause everyone says it's got defficsncies and I don't know any good plans thanks for all ur help mate

Thanks

I think a and b go in at equal part until you get the ec that you want I use ionic and it's a one part so I can't comment on a schedule but they are pointless in my opinion if you use an ec meter. Also are you flushing every 2nd or 3rd feed ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast