Thread: Hydroproblem- Hydrohelp heydroplease!

Thanks

Cool Hydroproblem- Hydrohelp heydroplease!

Hi guys,
    my baby is suffering and I cant figure out the reason:
    hydro-DWC-250 w led- indoor -grow box 50*50*120- Ph around 5.5- temp 23 celsius. fan= y

The plant have some brown spots, on the lower leafs on the side which get direct light from the top ( the shadowed side of the leaf is fine), however the top leafs are fine without any spots. so I can't figure out the reason being...
    Can someone please help me ??

thanks in advance guys,
    Cheerio

Thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

A pic will help with the diagnosis dear.

How old is this plant is it vegging/flowering?
    What are you feeding and at what ec ?Whats the ec of your water?
    Raise ph a couple of points.
    If 23 is room temp it wants to be warmer.26/27 works for me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

bayweed (14-10-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bethmeg View Post
    A pic will help with the diagnosis dear.

How old is this plant is it vegging/flowering?
    What are you feeding and at what ec ?Whats the ec of your water?
    Raise ph a couple of points.
    If 23 is room temp it wants to be warmer.26/27 works for me.
    is an auto around 3 and half week old,still veggy (ahah) but is starting to flower , the EC tester is broken and I am waiting for the new one.
    I was thinking about calcium that couldn't be absorbed because of the low ph, so I am slowly raising to 6,3.
    I just uploaded some while you were writing
    thanks mate!

Thanks

It all started from the middle of the leaf and then spread to the rest of the leaf, but is only limited to the "sunny" area.
    muble muble

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

what feed are you using?

Cant really see under the led light,daylight pic would be better.
    Without measuring ec its hard to know if youve been under or overfeeding.

If its not near a fan getting windburn and it hasnt had any nutes spilt on it id hazard a guess at phosphorous deficiency.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

Ginger-bud (14-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,522 Times

hi bayweed welcome to the forum

well im gonna have my noob diagnosis and say its ph drift and nothing to worry about ............... reasons are as follows

your first post you say your ph was 5.5 and you have been lifting it up to 6.3 slowly in your next posts . im gonna take a stab and say A: you did to much of a jump or b: your drifting it to quickly manually .

i had the very same browning on my leaves on my grow the now which is first time dwc (not my first grow) and it looked very very similar to yours .only 1 or 2 leaves had it rest of plant and other plants were fine in the same res .
    my diary check from page page 4 post 76 :https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-pinkman/page4

check this out age 2 post 37 https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...y-thread/page2

just carry on as normal and be careful with your drifting of ph would be my diagnosis .

hope this helps and good luck with your grow

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazmandaz For This Useful Post:

bayweed (14-10-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dazmandaz View Post
    hi bayweed welcome to the forum

well im gonna have my noob diagnosis and say its ph drift and nothing to worry about ............... reasons are as follows

your first post you say your ph was 5.5 and you have been lifting it up to 6.3 slowly in your next posts . im gonna take a stab and say A: you did to much of a jump or b: your drifting it to quickly manually .

i had the very same browning on my leaves on my grow the now which is first time dwc (not my first grow) and it looked very very similar to yours .only 1 or 2 leaves had it rest of plant and other plants were fine in the same res .
    my diary check from page page 4 post 76 :https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-pinkman/page4

check this out age 2 post 37 https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...y-thread/page2

just carry on as normal and be careful with your drifting of ph would be my diagnosis .

hope this helps and good luck with your grow
    Thanks I think you are right, should I leave those leafs there ??? are they still doing photosynthesis ?
    cheers!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,522 Times

yes mate just leave them be for now they will be fine