Thread: Purple stems

Thanks

Default Purple stems

At first my plants were the light green kina healthy looming stems now they r a bright purple and some are slowing turning into that. Is that a problem and how can I fix?? Can only post pics after 8 more posts

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks

Are your stems purple only? It can he genetics and the temperature mate , don't worry I have red stems all over mine mate had people tell me its this and that and It won't survive ect ect, its still going 3 week later, with colas the size of a coke bottle and a full fist, no joke (ill post pics when she done) dont worry man, usualy though the purple can be from nitrogen deficiency then those leafs will yellow, mine went yellow I gave her some nitogen from my pee now she looks the bomb again look ill show you ,Click image for larger version. 

Name:	636105855386886038.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	333840Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aviary Photo_131206832249207018.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	333841Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aviary Photo_131206171749492447.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	333842 she's perked back up

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

If you keep all your posts/questions in the thread you have already started then you are more likely to be given a proper diagnosis.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (14-10-16), Blue (14-10-16), British green (14-10-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bethmeg View Post
    If you keep all your posts/questions in the thread you have already started then you are more likely to be given a proper diagnosis.
    Loll mate I know I'm just getting the hang of all of this it's confusing also I'm tryna do my ten posts so I can post pics to help people help me lol its so annoying it's unreal I feel like I'm repeating myself 1000xs over. Thank u for ur help tho I'll be sure to try tag u as soon as I get pics up?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Latty For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (14-10-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigbudsandnugs View Post
    Are your stems purple only? It can he genetics and the temperature mate , don't worry I have red stems all over mine mate had people tell me its this and that and It won't survive ect ect, its still going 3 week later, with colas the size of a coke bottle and a full fist, no joke (ill post pics when she done) dont worry man, usualy though the purple can be from nitrogen deficiency then those leafs will yellow, mine went yellow I gave her some nitogen from my pee now she looks the bomb again look ill show you ,Click image for larger version. 

Name:	636105855386886038.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	333840Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aviary Photo_131206832249207018.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	333841Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aviary Photo_131206171749492447.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	333842 she's perked back up
    I can't see the pics they first started quite pale green the colour I first thought was fine then after time there slowly turning purple I honestly can't wait till I can get pics up mate I'll show u straight away thanks for ur help I know it's the second time u replied

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

wouldnt really worry about the purple stems usually down to genetics/ strain. seems you might have other issues looking at the leaves. but other than that seems be doing well

9. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Latty (14-10-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    wouldnt really worry about the purple stems usually down to genetics/ strain. seems you might have other issues looking at the leaves. but other than that seems be doing well
    Got 3 more posts I think mate and I'll be able to send some pics to you to see if you night know what's what cheese tho loving the love and honesty from this site

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Latty View Post
    Got 3 more posts I think mate and I'll be able to send some pics to you to see if you night know what's what cheese tho loving the love and honesty from this site

ah just realized that pic wernt posted by you need another coffee cant wake up bro haha. but yea same thing about the purple tho. go post in few diarys you be good then

Thanks

ah just realized that pic wernt posted by you need another coffee cant wake up bro haha. but yea same thing about the purple tho. go post in few diarys you be good then
    Been up since half 6 bro had like 4 cups already firing up 13 cylinders loll almost there man will keep u updated

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Latty For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (14-10-16)

Thanks

Hope this helps bro let me know what u think