Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: no sun!!!!!

Thanks

I got one out doors aswell pal here in Yorkshire,,wank weather pal, she's an auto n she's big but a few mil of growth a week hahahahaha if she survives winter she will end up massive, you can actually grow autos really big if you stunt them with various techniques you can get them insanley big and bushy under even rubbish lighting

Thanks

I was told cfls are the worst, yet from messing them up I learned to stunt them at certain times and expose them to diff environments during pre flower ect, I was only using a 125 watt to begin with and her buds are massive, bushy and a fat Stalk, she's under 425 watt now and she's booming , get yourself a cheap set up I don't even use a air filter or anything, just tent, lights, leave a Velcro flap open, have a window open and a fan across the room to circulate the air from the window and it will go into your grow tent it cant not, air is air, also have a mini fan inside too just a mini one all this cost me a hundred and odd quid..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20161007_02_34_59_Pro.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	333907Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aviary Photo_131206171749492447.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	333908

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2