Thread: leaf issue

Thanks

Default leaf issue

My new babies are a month and 1 week old, autos, 1.5 ft tall, they are flowering and bottom leafs are yellowing a little .loosing greenness, do I need more bloom feed or nitrogen, I'd take a pic but it wont show on the cam, its a case of seeing it in person to notice

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbudsandnugs For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (15-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Wot nutes are you using?

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

Thanks

Bio buzz bloom organics pal

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Use the bloom.

It has nitrogen in it as well as potassium and phosphorous.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

Dukesdank (15-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Have bio shizz changed their recipes then? always thought with the bizz you used both bloom and grow alongside each other at diff strengths obv. Is this organic mate or you ph'ing? cut ph out now and just run with bloom n grow.

If bethmeg more uptodate than me then sorry bad advice use just the bloom. check the npk on the bloom buddy you want summat like 3-6-5 sound
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (18-10-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Have bio shizz changed their recipes then? always thought with the bizz you used both bloom and grow alongside each other at diff strengths obv. Is this organic mate or you ph'ing? cut ph out now and just run with bloom n grow.

If bethmeg more uptodate than me then sorry bad advice use just the bloom. check the npk on the bloom buddy you want summat like 3-6-5 sound
    No fella I know nothing about these nutes or much about organic growing.I was just informing the op that the bloom had nitrogen in it.
    It would make sense then that his problem is due to not adding grow as well??

So ill leave him in your capable hands

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (18-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Ah ok i see Bethmeg. Well looking on bio bizz site its says npk of bloom is 2-7-4

Which means theres N in the bloom but not a lot. So if your plants are not long into production then N may still be needed in larger amounts than 2-7-4 to produce stem, leaf and bud structure. When i used this stuff i would use the grow for the first 4-5 weeks of flower along side the bloom. Something like 3ml bloom, 1ml grow and 2ml topmax or summat.

So with fast little fuckers like autos you need that nutrient there for ultimate production. If not then the plant will sacrafice lower leaf mass for further production of buds. Bit like robbing pete to pay paul. Bash some grow along with bloom mate and the skirt should stop yellowing more, the old leafs wont go back green tho.

Another tip - this stuff used to be plagued with mag def due to magnesium shortage in the products. It was always wise to spray leafs with epsom salts in week 3 and week 5

All the best buddy hope you get what you want from it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (18-10-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Ah ok i see Bethmeg. Well looking on bio bizz site its says npk of bloom is 2-7-4

Which means theres N in the bloom but not a lot. So if your plants are not long into production then N may still be needed in larger amounts than 2-7-4 to produce stem, leaf and bud structure. When i used this stuff i would use the grow for the first 4-5 weeks of flower along side the bloom. Something like 3ml bloom, 1ml grow and 2ml topmax or summat.

So with fast little fuckers like autos you need that nutrient there for ultimate production. If not then the plant will sacrafice lower leaf mass for further production of buds. Bit like robbing pete to pay paul. Bash some grow along with bloom mate and the skirt should stop yellowing more, the old leafs wont go back green tho.

Another tip - this stuff used to be plagued with mag def due to magnesium shortage in the products. It was always wise to spray leafs with epsom salts in week 3 and week 5

All the best buddy hope you get what you want from it.
    Top draw dear that is.

If you wanna take a look at this thread also
    Another chap needing help with the bizz

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070474335

Thank you kindly