Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: water strange behavior

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Your pictures arnt the best but its one of two things root rot or your nutrients arnt made for hydrophonics. If your doing dwc use a decent airpump a hailea 9810 or 9820 are pretty decent. Also keep your temps as close to 18c as possible

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrnice22 View Post
    Your pictures arnt the best but its one of two things root rot or your nutrients arnt made for hydrophonics. If your doing dwc use a decent airpump a hailea 9810 or 9820 are pretty decent. Also keep your temps as close to 18c as possible

That's why I went to soil. I bought 4 40 litre dwc bubble buckets each has a helia pump with 2 air stones each. My water temp started off at 18 degrees within 24 hours it was at 23 degrees another 24 hours it was at tent temp so I now use them to prop my plants up lol. I will go on them once I figure a way around it. It's not as easy as it looks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2817.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	69.3 KB 
ID:	334419Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2819.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	334420Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2820.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	334421

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bradders1984 View Post
    That's why I went to soil. I bought 4 40 litre dwc bubble buckets each has a helia pump with 2 air stones each. My water temp started off at 18 degrees within 24 hours it was at 23 degrees another 24 hours it was at tent temp so I now use them to prop my plants up lol. I will go on them once I figure a way around it. It's not as easy as it looks

Frozen bottles can help but it will only last a few hrs the best way to go about it is with a chiller or run dwc though winter ideally in a attic. Coco is a pretty good hydro alternative aswell

Thanks

Frozen bottles can help but it will only last a few hrs the best way to go about it is with a chiller or run dwc though winter ideally in a attic. Coco is a pretty good hydro alternative aswell

Frozen bottles are ok at first but when the roots start flilling the pots you are basically put ice on the roots it will shock them every time you put a new one in. Water chillers are ok but you will have to modify the pots as they are stand alone pots with just a air pump and water chillers only have 1 inlet and 1 out let

Thanks

Frozen bottles are ok at first but when the roots start flilling the pots you are basically put ice on the roots it will shock them every time you put a new one in. Water chillers are ok but you will have to modify the pots as they are stand alone pots with just a air pump and water chillers only have 1 inlet and 1 out let

Youd be supprised how easy it is to fit a few tub outlets/bulkhead and some pipe . Its alot of messing about but its worth it. You could also use a wilma i have previously used a 4 pot and an 8 pot and they are a decent bit of kit.

Thanks

Youd be supprised how easy it is to fit a few tub outlets/bulkhead and some pipe . Its alot of messing about but its worth it. You could also use a wilma i have previously used a 4 pot and an 8 pot and they are a decent bit of kit.

👍 I'm going to attempt it on my next run bud. Not only the water temp problem but my other problem wad the noise those pumps made. They was to loud but hell did they vibrate the fucking house down. I tried Everything from hanging them of string to making a box made out of sponge ect ect believe me I tried everything

Thanks

Going to see what yeild I get and the bud quality I get before hand tho as people told me I will get between 30/40 ounces of my set up and the way things are going for me so if I hit the 30 oz mark and it's good smoke il think il just get 4 45 litre air pots and veg for 8 weeks instead of 6. I was even thinking of growing in Mapito what do you think ? The bad side is il be watering g it by hand but because it's basically bits of rock wool I might need to water mare often ?

Thanks

👍 I'm going to attempt it on my next run bud. Not only the water temp problem but my other problem wad the noise those pumps made. They was to loud but hell did they vibrate the fucking house down. I tried Everything from hanging them of string to making a box made out of sponge ect ect believe me I tried everything

The hailea 9810 and 9820 are pretty quiet i have used both. They are More silent than my tower fan. Im not sure if id sleep next to my grow though but i cant hear much with the bedroom door closed and i live in an apartment.

Happy growing

Thanks

The hailea 9810 and 9820 are pretty quiet i have used both. They are More silent than my tower fan. Im not sure if id sleep next to my grow though but i cant hear much with the bedroom door closed and i live in an apartment.

Happy growing

👍👍 i will give it a try again. Il let you know tomoz what model my pumps are I know there helia

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast