Thread: My vaporizers!

Thanks

Default My vaporizers!

Hey everyone!
    I gave up smoking joints many years ago but still like to have the odd one or two a year with buddies that only smoke...
    If it is up to me, i reach for one of my vapes all the time!
    Flavor, taste and effects are so much better for my medical needs with a vaporizer.

I have long been a RooR fan but could not justify the cost of their products. Owned a few of their bongs and they were all top notch!
    One day i was trawling the depths of the internet and came across a Roor Vapor for sale! If you buy from RooR it is 615 Euros without shipping...
    The second hand vape was missing some items and i could not see it from every angle but it was worth a shot!
    I met the person in a parking lot and was handed a large box with all the parts, supposedly...
    Hand over cash and dash home to set it all up!

PROBLEMS ABOUND!!!

Firstly it looked like it had never been cleaned so a good 99% ISO soak for a week was involved...
    Secondly the bowl was snapped off at the top and the joint was firmly stuck in the neck... How the hell do i get it out??
    After a bit of fiddling i gave up and brought out my diamond bit and started to grind it out! After cutting two grooves i was able to gently break it out and remove it from the neck!
    SWEET!!!
    Look through the box for the supposed "spare" bowl that is nowhere to be found...
    E mail seller about it... "It's not in the box?" she says... "No" i answer... "I must have misplaced it then" or there was never a spare bowl.
    Either way the bowl and mouthpiece were missing so i ordered them up direct from RooR.

Luckily the XL heater and control box worked perfectly!

Once all the parts arrived it was ready to be fired up!
    Super smooth, super tasty vapor filled up the tube!
    This is definitely a connoisseur vaporizer and is my favorite!

The beautiful thing about this vape is that it is 100% pure convection!
    I can fill the bowl or sprinkle some herb on the screen and get thick vapor with ease.
    Filling the bowl is awesome as you can take a hit and leave it for 30 minutes and come back for another hit and it is still as good as the first hit!
    Heat up time is about 10 minutes.

A quick video of it in use!

https://youtu.be/XxNrW7ufwsE

I will organize my other vapes and add them to this thread with some videos of them in use!
    A short list of some of them:
    Supreme V3 and V2
    Herbalizer
    Solo
    Lotus
    MiniVap
    Plenty
    HerbalAire 2.1 and Elite
    Milaana
    Titanic
    Vapman Mica

I like vapes...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lazylathe For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (16-10-16), clownstyle (19-11-16), Dazmandaz (17-10-16), ERBURT (16-10-16), lostorstolen (16-10-16)