Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Nute burn or bigger issue?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,089 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Well said ERB was just gonna say same thing but bam you said it. In organics keep everything organic or your ph won't be happy buddy
    Is there any way to supplement soft water low in calcium organically though?

Sent using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northern For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (18-10-16), SmobyToker#1 (18-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Just a cuple of sprays will sort you out mate don't think too much into it.

Cheers for agreeing Sam,smokes,never know if it's one or the other lol.

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

Northern (18-10-16), SmobyToker#1 (18-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Sorry mate my point is cal mag fucks around with the ph. I gathered maybe wrongly that it was an organic grow? So if youre using a product that needs ph'ing then its going to fuck about with the ph of your pot. A good friendly microherd will buffer most things but sometimes it just messes with ph and locks up. Although it does look a bit burnt there. Pics dont really tell full story.

Organic = organic through and through
    chems = dont matter as you you ph everything within a usable zone to draw up immediately.

organics are not instant feeds they need to be broken down by the microherd and buffered and this takes time. Chemicals are strasight into plants i.e coco/hydro. This is why you will hear ppl saying they have more control and see results quicker with coco/hydro.

Having said that i recently went to a mates and he was using coco slabs with canna terra flores and phing to 5.8 and although not huge they looked healthy enough, maybe strain is very forgiving king kush but that was an eye opener i tell you. Lazy bastad couldnt be arsed to go grow shop lol. he said hes used piss for his plants too wont be smoking that then hehe.

Hope it helps a tad. best o luck lad
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (18-10-16), ERBURT (18-10-16), Northern (18-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernStar View Post
    Is there any way to supplement soft water low in calcium organically though?

Sent using Tapatalk
    GH Organics Ca+/Mg and many more suppliers out there on google bud

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (18-10-16), Northern (18-10-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Sorry mate my point is cal mag fucks around with the ph. I gathered maybe wrongly that it was an organic grow? So if youre using a product that needs ph'ing then its going to fuck about with the ph of your pot. A good friendly microherd will buffer most things but sometimes it just messes with ph and locks up. Although it does look a bit burnt there. Pics dont really tell full story.

Organic = organic through and through
    chems = dont matter as you you ph everything within a usable zone to draw up immediately.

organics are not instant feeds they need to be broken down by the microherd and buffered and this takes time. Chemicals are strasight into plants i.e coco/hydro. This is why you will hear ppl saying they have more control and see results quicker with coco/hydro.

Having said that i recently went to a mates and he was using coco slabs with canna terra flores and phing to 5.8 and although not huge they looked healthy enough, maybe strain is very forgiving king kush but that was an eye opener i tell you. Lazy bastad couldnt be arsed to go grow shop lol. he said hes used piss for his plants too wont be smoking that then hehe.

Hope it helps a tad. best o luck lad
    No it is an organic grow (except Cal/mag) your right I just wasn't aware that non organic stuff needed phing. Thanks for that extra bit of info about the microherds and stuff and tbh I think next grow I'm gonna try coco and see how I get on. I'm hoping if I drop the cal/mag just now and give it a mini flush I can cheer them up a bit will update the thread in a week or so and let ya'll know how I got on

Sent using Tapatalk

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Northern For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (18-10-16), ERBURT (18-10-16), SmobyToker#1 (26-10-16)

Thanks

So i cut the Cal/mag out around 12 days ago? sadly not improving, getting worse actually. Got about another 3 weeks i'd say until i chop them down just hoping i can get them across the line because the buds themselves are looking great. Going to go Coco next time out and hopefully get a mentor for that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3