Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Rdwc build/guide

Thanks

wow wow WOW! So many emojis I wanna use for this thread but iPhone emojis don't work for this site! Reading this makes me want to rip my system out and make it all sexy like yours

What nutes you using pal? Them roots are pure as the driven snow.... Do you use anything like great white or TNC?

TG

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thegrower1 For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (17-12-16)

Thanks

Well done, girls looks beautiful

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alejandro For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (17-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    colours on them jesse mate. looks luvly bud that mate. see that being a tasty smoke bro
    Yeah was proper nice smoke mate, realy sweet and knockout stoke on em

Quote Originally Posted by badbillybob View Post
    love it when the leaves do that purple craziness at the end, looks fantastic,
    I can smell em from here!!

What are you doin in the system just now Jesse?
    Cheers bro

Just started a new diary with some knightbridge OG in there dude

Quote Originally Posted by Hopper View Post
    Gangsta!
    Ha

Quote Originally Posted by mrnice22 View Post
    I remember grandad did one of these a few years ago. Well done fella who would have thought about using timbers saves you from falling over the pipes stoned
    Dude im fuckin terrible when im stoned so made sense to box em all in

Quote Originally Posted by Catch_E_Monkey View Post
    You just blew my tiny MIND MAN!!! EPICNESS!!! Wow, I haven't even watched the video yet, half way through I realized that my jaw had actually dropped as I was reading this, and then you made me lose my lighter when I saw the bud pics, pmsl.

A sticky doesn't seem enough, bad-arrrssse genuineness in da house!!!...
    Hhaha cheers catch, i love the video one of my faves

Quote Originally Posted by jay jay View Post
    It looks the nuts m8 well done top vid. U got me thinking about My expensive alien rdwc pro system changing from 35 lt pots to a lot bigger. Have 2 wait and see how it gose 1st. . clever work m8
    Alien systems look great mate but are undercurrent not real rdwc. Seen some good grows on here with em but yeah like u say small volume for growing trees in, be good with a shorter veg though dude

Quote Originally Posted by thegrower1 View Post
    wow wow WOW! So many emojis I wanna use for this thread but iPhone emojis don't work for this site! Reading this makes me want to rip my system out and make it all sexy like yours

What nutes you using pal? Them roots are pure as the driven snow.... Do you use anything like great white or TNC?

TG
    Thanks man appreciate it nah i dont use any bennies at all mate, never experimented with em, fancy doin at some point. I just run mine sterile realy no need for em with the water temp sitting where it is. They deffo bennifit if running slightly higher res temps though.
    I use ionic nutes mate, peace of piss to use and cheap as chips. Vegg i use rhizotonic,silicon and grow and thats it mate

Quote Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
    Well done, girls looks beautiful
    Cheers dude

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

jay jay (31-12-16), thegrower1 (17-12-16)

Thanks

Mon the skills lads mon the skills.
    Just chillin in ma long johns reading about plants. And it's ten plants max man. Don't be an idiot new guy .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to noodle For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (18-12-16)

Thanks

Hey guys, I dunno if there's any plumbers among you lot, but I'm in the process of re-doing my systems spray jars, and I'm going back to PVC solvent weld pipe and fittings.

As the solvent weld is permanent, I'm going to be linking them to each tub with those JG Speedfit couplers, so I can easily dismantle and re-use it all, as the solvent weld cannot be taken apart once it's in.

Are those JG Speedfit couplers up to high pressure ? I'm using an adjustable Jecod DCS 7000lph Pump, but I want it belt in out at max flow.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Huktonfoniks For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (22-08-17)

Thanks

Here's a few pics of them and my additional tub I'm adding. Still got to add the res which is going outside the tent.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Huktonfoniks For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (22-08-17)

Thanks

Hey dude any chance of updating your photobucket account to 3rd person viewing? We cant see it :/ thanks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Panzerdank For This Useful Post:

NeCkRo (19-07-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,700 Times

hi, i used that speedfit stuff before and it leaked under a 6000l.hr pump.
    I might have been unlucky, but most of the speedfit stuff I used leaked at some point.

Why not just solvent weld it?
    If you need to dismantle it, you can always solvent weld it back together with joining fittings - straight couplers?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbadbillybob For This Useful Post:

Huktonfoniks (22-07-17), Jesse Pinkman (22-08-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadbillybob View Post
    hi, i used that speedfit stuff before and it leaked under a 6000l.hr pump.
    I might have been unlucky, but most of the speedfit stuff I used leaked at some point.

Why not just solvent weld it?
    If you need to dismantle it, you can always solvent weld it back together with joining fittings - straight couplers?
    Cheers bud. I'm going to try it out on a preliminary run over the next few days. I read that if you don't get the pipe cuts bang on, it will spring a leak under pressure.

I went and bought a bag of the pipe inserts as an extra precaution, the ones with the double O-rings on. These should make them a lot more secure I hope.

Kind of at an impasse at the moment. Can't move forward with the build until I get the extrusion bar to hang my hoods on ( Raptor Dual bulb 8" monsters ! ) and myducting an fast clamps arrive

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,745 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerdank View Post
    Hey dude any chance of updating your photobucket account to 3rd person viewing? We cant see it :/ thanks
    That costs $399 per year! Well beyond the price most people will pay - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...p-Photobucket/
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

19. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (20-08-17)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast