Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: Rdwc build/guide

  1. #21

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Posts
    5,897
    Thanks
    15,320
    Thanked 17,458 Times in 5,094 Posts

    Default

    Some pictures of the bubble bomb i grew in system. Last day of flush so hence the leafs:





























































  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

    B.A.BARACUS (06-11-16), badbillybob (26-10-16), Bethmeg (26-10-16), British green (26-10-16), Catch_E_Monkey (07-11-16), Dazmandaz (26-10-16), farmguy (27-10-16), Hopper (27-10-16), JB (31-03-17), Trex (08-12-16)

  3. #22

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    8,541
    Thanks
    24,136
    Thanked 22,792 Times in 7,777 Posts

    Default

    colours on them jesse mate. looks luvly bud that mate. see that being a tasty smoke bro

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

    Catch_E_Monkey (07-11-16), Jesse Pinkman (26-10-16)

  5. #23

    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    754
    Thanks
    442
    Thanked 704 Times in 356 Posts

    Default

    love it when the leaves do that purple craziness at the end, looks fantastic,
    I can smell em from here!!

    What are you doin in the system just now Jesse?

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to badbillybob For This Useful Post:

    Catch_E_Monkey (07-11-16), Jesse Pinkman (27-10-16)

  7. #24

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    2,948
    Thanks
    5,263
    Thanked 6,942 Times in 2,237 Posts

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hopper For This Useful Post:

    Catch_E_Monkey (07-11-16), Jesse Pinkman (27-10-16)

  9. #25

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    509
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked 664 Times in 305 Posts

    Default

    I remember grandad did one of these a few years ago. Well done fella who would have thought about using timbers saves you from falling over the pipes stoned

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrNice For This Useful Post:

    Catch_E_Monkey (07-11-16), Jesse Pinkman (30-10-16)

  11. #26

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    2,948
    Thanks
    5,263
    Thanked 6,942 Times in 2,237 Posts

    Default

    Is it me or have the pics gone walkies from the first build post!?

    How's that parts list coming along Jesse!?

  12. #27

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,698
    Thanks
    7,645
    Thanked 4,407 Times in 1,426 Posts

    Default

    pics are still there for me mate

  13. #28

    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    2,948
    Thanks
    5,263
    Thanked 6,942 Times in 2,237 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazmandaz View Post
    pics are still there for me mate
    And me now, wouldn't load all last night!

  14. #29

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Holidaying on the Isle of Naboombu
    Posts
    5,706
    Thanks
    20,132
    Thanked 12,040 Times in 4,418 Posts

    Default

    You just blew my tiny MIND MAN!!! EPICNESS!!! Wow, I haven't even watched the video yet, half way through I realized that my jaw had actually dropped as I was reading this, and then you made me lose my lighter when I saw the bud pics, pmsl.

    A sticky doesn't seem enough, bad-arrrssse genuineness in da house!!!...

    Odour Control!!!


    Be Excellent To Each Other, and Party On Dudes! - Bill S. Preston, Esq

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catch_E_Monkey For This Useful Post:

    Hopper (07-11-16), Jesse Pinkman (18-11-16)

  16. #30

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Kent England
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    95
    Thanked 56 Times in 38 Posts

    Default

    It looks the nuts m8 well done top vid. U got me thinking about My expensive alien rdwc pro system changing from 35 lt pots to a lot bigger. Have 2 wait and see how it gose 1st. . clever work m8

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to jay jay For This Useful Post:

    Jesse Pinkman (06-12-16)

  18. #31

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    318
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 145 Times in 90 Posts

    Default

    wow wow WOW! So many emojis I wanna use for this thread but iPhone emojis don't work for this site! Reading this makes me want to rip my system out and make it all sexy like yours

    What nutes you using pal? Them roots are pure as the driven snow.... Do you use anything like great white or TNC?

    TG

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to thegrower1 For This Useful Post:

    Jesse Pinkman (17-12-16)

  20. #32

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Well done, girls looks beautiful

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Alejandro For This Useful Post:

    Jesse Pinkman (17-12-16)

  22. #33

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Posts
    5,897
    Thanks
    15,320
    Thanked 17,458 Times in 5,094 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    colours on them jesse mate. looks luvly bud that mate. see that being a tasty smoke bro
    Yeah was proper nice smoke mate, realy sweet and knockout stoke on em

    Quote Originally Posted by badbillybob View Post
    love it when the leaves do that purple craziness at the end, looks fantastic,
    I can smell em from here!!

    What are you doin in the system just now Jesse?
    Cheers bro

    Just started a new diary with some knightbridge OG in there dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopper View Post
    Gangsta!
    Ha

    Quote Originally Posted by mrnice22 View Post
    I remember grandad did one of these a few years ago. Well done fella who would have thought about using timbers saves you from falling over the pipes stoned
    Dude im fuckin terrible when im stoned so made sense to box em all in

    Quote Originally Posted by Catch_E_Monkey View Post
    You just blew my tiny MIND MAN!!! EPICNESS!!! Wow, I haven't even watched the video yet, half way through I realized that my jaw had actually dropped as I was reading this, and then you made me lose my lighter when I saw the bud pics, pmsl.

    A sticky doesn't seem enough, bad-arrrssse genuineness in da house!!!...
    Hhaha cheers catch, i love the video one of my faves

    Quote Originally Posted by jay jay View Post
    It looks the nuts m8 well done top vid. U got me thinking about My expensive alien rdwc pro system changing from 35 lt pots to a lot bigger. Have 2 wait and see how it gose 1st. . clever work m8
    Alien systems look great mate but are undercurrent not real rdwc. Seen some good grows on here with em but yeah like u say small volume for growing trees in, be good with a shorter veg though dude

    Quote Originally Posted by thegrower1 View Post
    wow wow WOW! So many emojis I wanna use for this thread but iPhone emojis don't work for this site! Reading this makes me want to rip my system out and make it all sexy like yours

    What nutes you using pal? Them roots are pure as the driven snow.... Do you use anything like great white or TNC?

    TG
    Thanks man appreciate it nah i dont use any bennies at all mate, never experimented with em, fancy doin at some point. I just run mine sterile realy no need for em with the water temp sitting where it is. They deffo bennifit if running slightly higher res temps though.
    I use ionic nutes mate, peace of piss to use and cheap as chips. Vegg i use rhizotonic,silicon and grow and thats it mate

    Quote Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
    Well done, girls looks beautiful
    Cheers dude

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

    jay jay (31-12-16), thegrower1 (17-12-16)

  24. #34

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The luni bin
    Posts
    687
    Thanks
    454
    Thanked 485 Times in 234 Posts

    Default

    Mon the skills lads mon the skills.
    Just chillin in ma long johns reading about plants. And it's ten plants max man. Don't be an idiot new guy .

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to noodle For This Useful Post:

    Jesse Pinkman (18-12-16)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     Buy Cannabis Seeds

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK