Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: best nutrients

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,525 Times

Dont think there is any BEST nutrients.
    Canna are the only nutes i have ever used,the main nute is called talent,if you aint got it you will always grow average plants.
    I saw the rain-dirty valley
    You saw Brigadoon

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,171 Times

I use the Canna coco A&B for veg, and generally switch to the Ionic coco bloom nutes in flower.

The Canna coco is great for veg, but I find it too high in nitrogen for flower, so the last few grows, I have switched to Ionic bloom nutes a couple of weeks into flower. This seems to have worked great for me, I seem to end up with much healthier bigger flowers

I haven't tried the ionic grow nutes yet, but there flowering nutes seem excellent so I would like to give them a go at some point

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2