Thread: Potency/taste

Thanks

Default Potency/taste

Currently into my 4 th grow with autos , now i see alot of people say there less potent than photos and others say thats a thing of the past , ive grown a few lots of royal queen seeds amensia haze , white widow , critical mass , mephisto sour crack + more , none of them have really had much taste..
    Ive only grown them using organic nutes , tried harvesting without flush , tried harvesting with two week flush , trichs at different stages but still dont seem to have much of a taste
    Smell/looks/denseness is normally always spot on , i dry them very slowly over 7-10 days before curing
    Is this just me or is it my growing technique? Will going chemical bring more potency out as apposed to organic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viz Guest

There are so many factors that will contribute to your buds taste, two growers with the exact same equipment, substrate and nutes will most likely not produce the same buds.

Not sure just what you are doing with your Auto plants but certainly the Auto's bud that smoked with mates has been very good taste wise.

Will find your grow diary and have a read maybe something obvious is there...

Thanks

Cheers mate got a finished diary in the mentor section (not sure wether its being moved)
    Nutes i use are oldtimers grow , bloom and topmax , also done a run with blackstrap mollases

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk