Thread: Coming to your great city in 3 days!!

Thanks

Talking Coming to your great city in 3 days!!

Hi guys!
    Next weekend I will be in Amsterdam with 7 friends from all over Europe. We are long-time buddies, very excited to see each other and to have a wonderful time in your amazing city.

Now, to the questions:

• We will be staying in De Pijp, close to Papillon. Do you have a suggestion for a particular coffee shop in the area we could go to, and on what’s the best weed they sell (bear in mind, there are girls and not frequent smokers in the group)? We are not the obnoxious screaming tourist type, but we are still 8 so will be looking for a place where a bit of noise is not frowned upon.
    • I will go back to Belgium by car, so I will buy some MJ to get home with me. Not a super heavy smoker, kinda broke and not really sure about the laws, will buy no more than 6/7g of stuff. Hit me up with your advices on what’s hot in Dam atm, I can totally go to the center/other neighborhoods if it’s worth it! I like a mind high more than a body one, I mostly smoke to enjoy a good movie with flat mates or to go out and chat with friends. I can sometimes be prone to paranoia so I try to avoid powerful couch lock indica stuff. I prefer weed but am totally keen on hash if it’s good and cheap I also need to buy a new grinder and maybe a pipe, if you happen to know a place.

That’s it! I thank you in advance for all your replies, if you have other advices you want to give us, like unmissable events or anything really, don’t hold back!

Take it easy
    B.

Thanks

Buy your gear from the Grey Area coffee shop.

CBD, the other main substance in weed, is used in the medical strains. It has an anti anxiety effect which prevents paranoia. Tell the bud tenders in Grey area you are light smokers looking for high CBD. Get a mix of indica/sativa/both. 1 gram samples. I find some indicas to be more stimulating than Sativas. It's a grey area.

Katsu is a well reviewed coffee shop in De Pijp. I have never been as I prefer to wander around the main area of Centruum.

Buy paraphernalia from the market, not the touristy head shops.

If you aren't serious smokers (like me) stay away from hash cakes. Easy to over do it, by which time it is too late.

Caxton FX visa card is a good alternative to changing Euros.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SecondShot For This Useful Post:

BarraintheDam (19-10-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SecondShot View Post
    It's a grey area.
    Pun intended?

Seriously, though, thanks for the bits of advice @SecondShot!

I am a pretty heavy smoker, but as I will be out with my mates I will not impose on them: I guess we will be mostly partying and drinking, with the occasional visit to a coffee shop on Sunday afternoon. That's why I'm mostly looking for weed to bring back home, I'm in Amsterdam only once a year so I try to make the best of my trips