Thread: two plants . one good one not so good.

Thanks

Default two plants . one good one not so good.

Hi guys. I'm growing two plants both been fed exactly the same ,watered the same, planted the same everything the same. One is doing ok did have slight yellowish leafs when young but now doing fine. The other one is much smaller and the leafs have like a leathery dried up look. Plants are both about 3 weeks from seed. What can I do.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20161017_18_18_04_Pro.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	334093Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20161017_18_18_10_Pro.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	334094

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,888 Times

Quote Originally Posted by hammerman1000 View Post
    Hi guys. I'm growing two plants both been fed exactly the same ,watered the same, planted the same everything the same. One is doing ok did have slight yellowish leafs when young but now doing fine. The other one is much smaller and the leafs have like a leathery dried up look. Plants are both about 3 weeks from seed. What can I do.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20161017_18_18_04_Pro.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	334093Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20161017_18_18_10_Pro.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	334094
    Unfortunately all seeds aren't created equal. For instance you may have 2 seeds of say jtr. One may be the short and compact pheno the other the more sativa dom stretchy plant. Both will feed differently.

I am not a soil man so I'd not like to advise your next step. But I'm sure someone will be along shortly to advise.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

Oh dear Hammer, get some photos without the grow light so we can see whats occurring

WHat soil they in, are you feeding, watering regime, temps. humidty. It just helps get an idea of whats been going on

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

And Im a bit suspicious of your put saucers