Thread: Advice please

Thanks

Default Advice please

Hi - I'm 11 days in my grow since germination - two seedlings are considerably smaller than the others. I'm I too late replacing those small seedlings and starting over with new seeds? Obviously I would want to harvest all at the same time. In hindsight I should of germinated more seeds and continued to grow the best ones.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

Unless they are autos then there is no issue as flowering will commence when you change to 12/12 rather than age
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

mfm3677 (22-10-16)

Bulls Guest

As M_C Said buddy you can start your seeds now if you not happy with the current ones as long as they are photos.
    If Autos Not much you can do ..
    If you want them to be pretty much same size you can abuse the elder plants a few times and give time to the youngsters to catch up on them
    By abusing I mean supercropping and topping them ... which of course will be in your benefit as you will get a nice shape and more tops on them.
    Good luck!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

mfm3677 (22-10-16), M_C (22-10-16)

Thanks

since autos are on 20-4 lites you can also put them in any time.
    i would hit the small ones with root stim and hope for the best personally

7. The Following User Says Thank You to badbillybob For This Useful Post:

mfm3677 (22-10-16)

Thanks

Hi guys - they are photos. Based on the info given I think its best to re-seed the two in question. One is less than half the size of the others so hopefully the right choice.

Thanks for the input guys much appreciated...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mfm3677 For This Useful Post:

badbillybob (22-10-16)

Thanks

just a quick question, are they all the same strain?
    if not you could end up with lanky sativa dominant strains beside short indica ones, dependinj on what you have planted of course.
    You could also just vej the 2 you have for another week or so to fill the tent.
    just an option.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to badbillybob For This Useful Post:

mfm3677 (22-10-16)

Thanks

Yes same strain super cheese or deep shag as its called now. Not sure if I can put them in veg for another week because of the light cycle and them sharing the same tent? They're always going to be 13 days behind - but now hopefully without the stunted growth with the new seeds. Rule #1 - always germinate more seeds than you need and pick the best to grow on! Second grow btw - lot to learn yet.