Thread: harvest leafs

Thanks

Default harvest leafs

My northern lights looks pretty much done, but the leafs haven't begun yellowing and dying just yet, ....so still not done? I began flushing 2 days ago, she drys quick so should I continue flushing her until leafs began to autumn off?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,888 Times

A 2 day flush is unlikely to have forced the plant to use up its stored nutrients yet.

I flush for two weeks personally. But a week minimum is recomended. The last thing you want after all the effort youve put in is to end up with a harsh smoke that doesnt burn clean.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thanks

True bro absolutely true I'm with you , ill keep flushing till I see changes

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbudsandnugs For This Useful Post:

Valve man (21-10-16)

Thanks

As the plant uses up the nutes in the leafs , will this also feed the smaller buds below upto harvest

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbudsandnugs For This Useful Post:

Valve man (21-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,888 Times

Quote Originally Posted by bigbudsandnugs View Post
    As the plant uses up the nutes in the leafs , will this also feed the smaller buds below upto harvest
    Yes. Dont worry about feeding those lower bud sites etc. The plant has a lot of stored nutrient to get through. My guess is even after another week flush they wont be fully yellowed.

Just a waiting game really. After 2 weeks nine usually look a right mess haha

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Valve man For This Useful Post:

bigbudsandnugs (22-10-16)

Thanks

Cheers bredda! Appreciate it n good morning

Thanks

I wish I had known to leave the leaves. I was too anxious with it being my first grow and started trimming back a lot of the leaves to get more of the light into the flowers