Thread: Frozen Fresh Trim

Thanks

Default Frozen Fresh Trim

Good morning all,

I have a diminishing reserve bunker and a grow that got played with that looks like it's going to be a minimal crop at best...

Then I have 300 grams of Blue Cheese popcorn and trimmings that was fresh frozen, never dried (In 60gram bags).

I figured someday I would need something in the freezer, literally, and today I figured we'd start down that road.

Two questions....

What's the best way to move forward with this cannabis? Can I just debarb it and proceed from there? Sould I quickly dry it in a dehydrator first? It's fairly wet when thawed and I'm afraid of mold.

Once thawed and ready, any suggestions on what to do with it? I realize that's a very open question, but even with a Magical Butter machine, I've never been that thrilled with my results.

Maybe something from the first chapter of Edibles for Dummies?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

@FACE should see this & advise you good mate.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

MonkeyTime (22-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,725 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyTime View Post
    Good morning all,

I have a diminishing reserve bunker and a grow that got played with that looks like it's going to be a minimal crop at best...

Then I have 300 grams of Blue Cheese popcorn and trimmings that was fresh frozen, never dried (In 60gram bags).

I figured someday I would need something in the freezer, literally, and today I figured we'd start down that road.

Two questions....

What's the best way to move forward with this cannabis? Can I just debarb it and proceed from there? Sould I quickly dry it in a dehydrator first? It's fairly wet when thawed and I'm afraid of mold.

Once thawed and ready, any suggestions on what to do with it? I realize that's a very open question, but even with a Magical Butter machine, I've never been that thrilled with my results.

Maybe something from the first chapter of Edibles for Dummies?
    Fresh frozen is perfect for making bubble hash. No need to de-carb or try to do anything else. You could do a decent run with two or three Bubble Bags.

I usually like 45 Micron as my little bag and then I'll run a 70 and maybe a hundred. That seems to be the sweet spot for me in the trichomes size I have. Some guys will run down to a 25 micron on their little bag. Of course, you can buy a whole set of Lights 7 8 9 bags.

Bubble hash can be prepared many different ways for cooking smoking at cetera. I recommend you check out some stuff by bad cat Pharmacy or Bad Kitty Pharmacy or something like that.
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (22-10-16), MonkeyTime (22-10-16)