Thread: Please Help Diagnose Indoor Grow Problem

Thanks
    Thanked 3 Times

Default Please Help Diagnose Indoor Grow Problem

Happy weekend all!!

I'm a 2-3 month "lurker" that's run into a spot of trouble and hoping some of you growing guru's could help me?

I have had this problem for about a week and I'm not sure if it's over watering, nitrogen toxicity, nute burn or root rot. Or maybe something completely different.

My temps: Night 17-20 degrees C, Day: 20-24 degrees C
    PH: Between 5 and 6 (Bloating paper)

The reasons for thinking over watering is, I watered the seedlings at germination stage and took about 2 weeks for the soil to dry up! Due to not having a fan (which I have corrected and found most of the soil dried in a few days, but not the center "core" where I imagine the roots to be)

I bought some Cannazym and administered a dose with water as instructed, but the issue has got progressively worse since.

Please find attached to this thread some photos from last week, and I can attach some from this week if this thread gets some attention. Please guru growers out there, are you able to advise?

Many thanks in advance,

kmdh69

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kmdh69 For This Useful Post:

Hedonistic Hippy (24-10-16), Jingo (24-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,730 Times

Hey dude your going to have to up your post count to 10 to post photos. Are you running your lights 24/7? What kind of lights do you have? Did you plant the seed direct? Or in a cube of some sort? Are you feeding?
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Hedonistic Hippy (24-10-16)

Bulls Guest

Get posts up to 10 and get us a photo.
    What's the soil you're using?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Hedonistic Hippy (24-10-16), Jingo (24-10-16)

Viz Guest

Things people will need to know to help you.

Medium of grow. Soil, coco, other
    Lights
    Tent/outdoor/groom
    Age of plant

And then add as much information as you can recall about how you have been watering the plant, what you have been adding to the water and of course a nice lights off photo of your girl.

Thanks

where is the pictures? maybe you need 10 post like me