Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What is this!!!

Thanks

Please help it's getting worse

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,829 Times

I'd say calcium again mate have you got the magnecal from last time ? If not I'd recommend getting some, are you in veg or flower ?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MR B-loom For This Useful Post:

Pureresin (12-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

sorry but theres simply not enough info on grow,plus pics dont tell any story either.

need a full daylight pic of whole plant,what light etc,what water (tap/RO etc)what temps.

you know, same info that you have in your mind,else strangers(us)havent got anything to base opinions on at all.

1ml a ltr every third feed sounds way too low to me and pics suggest too much heat but its just a stab in the dark,you could live in chenobyl for all i know n thats radiation poisoning

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (11-05-17), joker_the_smoker (11-05-17), Pureresin (12-05-17), SmobyToker#1 (11-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Ok i dont agree that is cal def mate, you get rust spots not necrosis in patches. I think with 2 weeks in and the pull on phosphurus or is it potassium theres a def taking hold, tell me is that on older leaf or newer leaf? Is there any ph'ing taking place? How old is the soil its in... Have you heavily fed the pots with nutes? Is you're water hard? what is ph of tap water? whats the ec of the water? If you plenty cal in you're water as you're ph and ec will show then i cant see it being cal. But it could easily be pot or phos. The middle yellow bud is a fully locked out or totally underfed plant, and the bottom leafs in dark green and curling tips and necrotic patches and burnt tips is over fert mate. Course of action will be 3 x pot volume to flush the bottom 2 diagnosis and the first diagnosis needs more info. i wouldnt like to guess with out the important info loike! atb
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

ggotch (11-05-17), joker_the_smoker (11-05-17), Trex (14-05-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ggotch View Post
    sorry but theres simply not enough info on grow,plus pics dont tell any story either.

need a full daylight pic of whole plant,what light etc,what water (tap/RO etc)what temps.

you know, same info that you have in your mind,else strangers(us)havent got anything to base opinions on at all.

1ml a ltr every third feed sounds way too low to me and pics suggest too much heat but its just a stab in the dark,you could live in chenobyl for all i know n thats radiation poisoning
    Ffs man that made me giggle hard mate lol top marks for me giggle loike

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (11-05-17), ggotch (11-05-17), Trex (14-05-17)

Thanks

I don't test ph, but I use tap water I let it sit for 24hours before using, I am 4 days into 12/12. 600w hps bulb at 40inches from the tops. Biobizz grow now 1ml per litre and biobizz bloom at 2ml per litre, 8 litre root nurse pots, it's only happening on one plant so that's why I am confused.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pureresin For This Useful Post:

Trex (14-05-17)

Thanks

There is rust spots showing 2 leaves are covered on old growth and new growth.

Thanks

Temps are good and only happening to one plant. They vegged for 3 weeks 4days. Now into flower it's getting worse. Royal queen seeds special queen. I have magnecal so will try that on next watering.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pureresin For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (12-05-17)

Thanks

Ok buddy well chuck a pic of these rust spots. But just as a precaution use 2ml per litre magnecal (ithink) check dosage on bottle and add a drip or so of washing up liq or sticking agent. fgoliar sparay tops of leaves but concentrate on the undersides more. Use a fine mist and do it when they are warm ie when lights just gone off. atb

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Pureresin (12-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

mc has been having problems with R/queen seeds,wonder if its related ? havent grown that breeder myself.

wondering why if lights are way up at nearly four feet that she looks like shes been cooking under a lamp.

only time ive seen leafage look that bad turned out to be root rot but only you can diagnose that(bottom of pot,nose,sniff does it smell like bad damp etc)

dont use fabric pots myself but has this one been sat in its own runoff after watering?,thatd bring on root problems.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

Ironman (15-05-17), Pureresin (12-05-17)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast