Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What is this!!!

Thanks

I always take away the run off, no smell from the pots, I raised the light purely because I thought it was burning them but not so sure because of the rusty colour on the leaves, I have foliar sprayed today at 2ml a litre with cal mag today so will look for results but we will see. Will try get a decent picture

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pureresin For This Useful Post:

ggotch (12-05-17), redisiel (14-05-17), SmobyToker#1 (14-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

If the spray don't work, watch new growth btw the damaged won't repair. Then flush pot with plain tap water under the shower or whatever, till run off clear.

Also ggotch has a point mate about the roots. Is there loads fly's buzzing round little knat things not house flies lol. If there is that could be problem. But a flush should help some. Try flush in few days if the spray not work. Are there red stems as well mate?
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

ggotch (02-06-17), Pureresin (14-05-17), redisiel (14-05-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Just in case If your seeing loads of gnats check the top layer of soil for the larvae when these get hold of roots they can cause plants to look like they have all kinds of deficiencies,

I had a plant that took ages I was getting rid of fliers but didn't check the top layer properly
    Blessings
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

ggotch (02-06-17), Pureresin (14-05-17)

Thanks

The new growth seems fine, but the damaged leaves are just drying up so will just let them fall off. The spray seems to have helped alot. Its the rusty spots that's still bothering me, they are growing at the same rate and look strong. I haven't seen anything flying around at all. I will double check when the lights come on.

Thanks

And just incase what's the best method to zap the gnats, thanks everyone.

Thanks

If you aren't ph'ing your water, you are likely locking out nutrients. Which ones? IDK

My tap water ph is 7. After I add my nutes it drops to the high 5's. If I didn't know the ph I'd have problems too.

Test your PH!! Every time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Randoobula For This Useful Post:

Pureresin (14-05-17)

Thanks

I tested ph today just out of interest and my water is 7 after adding nutes it dropped to 6.5. Is that a major difference as I am completely novice with ph pure and simple. Never known anyone to ph but then again everyone I know who is green fingered are in there 60's so old school methods on there part.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pureresin For This Useful Post:

ggotch (02-06-17), Ironman (15-05-17)

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Randoobula View Post
    If you aren't ph'ing your water, you are likely locking out nutrients. Which ones? IDK

My tap water ph is 7. After I add my nutes it drops to the high 5's. If I didn't know the ph I'd have problems too.

Test your PH!! Every time!!

Ye dont need ph soil, it acts as a natural buffer... the plant started out cal deficient imo an as it wasnt corrected its gradually increased to form damage now, just keep feedin um crack on harvest in a while an grow in coco instead

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

ggotch (02-06-17), Ironman (15-05-17), Pureresin (14-05-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forever_TT_green View Post
    Ye dont need ph soil, it acts as a natural buffer... the plant started out cal deficient imo an as it wasnt corrected its gradually increased to form damage now, just keep feedin um crack on harvest in a while an grow in coco instead
    Only when its organic nutrients. You dont have to ph. The synethic ones i yhink you might have to. Im a coco grower so i cant say for sure.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrnice586 For This Useful Post:

Ironman (15-05-17), Pureresin (14-05-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forever_TT_green View Post
    If soil acts as natural buffer, why then does runoff always test near same ph as its fed? I had several plants with droopy leaves that turned colors that no one could seem to help me diagnose. Of course cal/mag was first and most diagnoses given. Some said heat. Some said under/over watering. Some said nutrient toxicity. Nothing helped and they just got worse and worse. I started ph'ing and they came back strong. They were hungry and not taking up nutrients.

I'm new to growing so not challenging you and definitely not a know it all. Just want to help as I've been helped along the way.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Randoobula For This Useful Post:

Pureresin (14-05-17)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast