Hi,

So I would have just a quick question. I bought 6 seeds almost exactly 4 months ago. The first one I planted immediately with straight to soil technique and it shot out like 4-5 cm long taproot after just 3 days and I got a very healthy, strong plant from that seed. Now I've been trying to germinate and plant the rest of the seeds for almost a month now and with absolutely no success. I have tried almost every method possible, I tried the wet paper towel method, soaking seeds overnight, straight to soil and of course a countless combinations of these all. The best success I got was one seed that popped in the WPT, but somehow It had a damaged taproot which would not grow under any conditions so It died obviously. Okay, I admit that I'm not a very patient type of person, or at least when it comes to cannabis seeds, I'm definitely not, nevertheless I gave these seeds each at least a week to germinate and also, those that went in the cup of water sink after several hours, so I interpreted that as those are viable, still no success. Also one more important information is that these seeds were quite the budget option, I'm not sure if I can write it here, so if not, please tell me, but I purchased them from Royal Queen Seeds and It's the Special Kush #1 strain and It's the cheapest strain I found on the web, 3 seeds cost ~10 bucks. Also in the summer It was constantly very hot in my room, like 30 degrees, although I stored the seeds in the coolest darkest drawer I could find. So the big question would be: Is it possible that most of the seeds got deteriorated? Or am I just this unlucky this time? Or impatient? Or clumsy? (If I wrote this sentence correctly) Any help would be much appreciated!