Thread: Hey all new here just wanting to gain further knowledge and advice about growing.

Thanks

Default Hey all new here just wanting to gain further knowledge and advice about growing.

Hey everyone boss4200 here.

I'm obviously new here as you can all tell just wanna get some more advice and knowledge in led growing and other forms off it so any help I'll be greatful aswell as thankful.

I'm looking to do just 1 plant in a 120 H 40 W 40 D tent . I was going to go soil grow from weed and use lad just looking for advice on what watt led light to go for and any other advice. I've done 1 other big 8 plant set up under air cooked light and now wanna get led on 1 plant so any advice would be great .

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times

Welcome to thc

Up the irons

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,883 Times

Hi mate, welcome along

I flirted once with LED... and went back to HPS but many other members have had some great results with LEDs
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

Hey cheers guys cool to be here and be welcomed and yeah thoughted id try led and see what happens

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,692 Times

Hello & Welcome to THCtalk.com Discussion forum boss4200, hope you enjoy yourself and find plenty of useful information on hear……..