Thread: Pressing Flower and Dry Sift with concetra710n Equipment

Thanks

Default Pressing Flower and Dry Sift with concetra710n Equipment

Hi all,

I've been looking for a good deal on presses and and e-nail set up, and I eventually found one! You can pick whatever colours you like for each piece, so I went with the blue e-nail, golden nail, and a red and a blue silicone mat. Here's a quick pick of my brand new setup: http: //i.imgur. com/ItDDvn0.jpg

With the press and the tea bags, you always get amazingly clean hash oil in under 5 minutes!

With the e-nail setup, it's a bundle deal, with an e-nail, hybrid nail, and two silicone mats to keep my surfaces clean of oil. I'm not sure if it's the low temps, the quartz halo, or a combination of both but holy shit every dab I've taken since I got it has been about 1000x tastier than any dab I've had before, I literally couldn't be happier! I've also found it to be so, so much cleaner and smoother on the throat.. Sometimes I literally don't cough at all, whereas before with my torch and Ti nail I'd be coughing like mad for 5-10 minutes after each dab I took.

I'm pretty sure it can be shipped to anywhere in the world, but the temp settings are in celcius which is so much easier for me as someone from the UK.

Anyway, here's a link to the bundle for anyone that's interested: http ://concentra710n .com/product/bundle/

I'll never go back to using a torch ever again, this is just simply better in every single way. Low temp dabs are the shit!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MatrixesInUs For This Useful Post:

mandarina (05-05-17)

Thanks

nice ad, why can't you just post hyperlinks?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Beacause they aint allowed here

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

M_C (25-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner Pros View Post
    nice ad, why can't you just post hyperlinks?
    Hyperlinks (links) to outside the forum (or their sponsors) attract infraction points...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

7. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (26-10-16)