Thread: autoflowering question

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,845 Times

Default autoflowering question

Hi all just a couple of questions about my autoflowering plants firstly my light schedule is 18-6 at the moment do I change it to 12-12 when they start to flower or do I leave it 18-6 all the way through the grow?? Also how far should the light be from the plants I have a 600watt duel spectrum hps bulb?? Thanks in advance

Thanks

With autos you don't change to 12/12

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrJungle For This Useful Post:

Twisted (25-10-16)

Thanks

Hopefully you put them in final pots to begin with?

They are 'auto period' not 'photo period' so 24/0 is not out the question but (costs) keep em 18/6....maybe 20/4 if worth it

Good luck : )

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mart_Aitch For This Useful Post:

Twisted (25-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,845 Times

No didn't realise I had to until earlier today but I've moved them to the final pots now they are only 6 days old so better now than another week down the line I guess. Why is it autoflowering need to go straight into final pots???

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

Auto flowers have a limited veg period so high stress things like repotting should be avoided as she will put energy into repairing, that energy could have been used to veg her.... In a nutshell, high stress on an auto (Topping can be a different thing!) reduces potential harvest weight
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

8. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Twisted (25-10-16)