Thread: taking clones??

Thanks

Default taking clones??

hi all,
    So i killed my young plants by overfeeding them, but, lesson learned. My friend has a female plant that is in flowering. the buds are small skinny and very pale green (almost white). I dont know hopw long its been in flower for as the plant hasn't been looked after properly. The light is switched on and off on ocasion, sometimes its in 48 houres of light!!! so i dont know how its flowering! I just wanna know if i can still take cuttings from this plant with it flowering and if so then how many (aprox.) to end up with 4 healthy plants and also if i need to do anything differant to the cuttings such as cuting the developing buds off?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

if she is both unhealthy and flowering you are cutting your chances of getting your clones to root.they will take longer to root because of being in flower and she has very little stored energy if her leaves are pale green.
    my advice would be to put the plant back into veg[18/6] ,give her a feed high in nitrogen and let her recover a bit before taking cuttings
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

Thanks

no, the leaves are not pale green, the plant seems healthy, nice bright deep green full leaves, no drooping or nothing etc. when i sead he hasnt looked after the plant properly i was rethering more to the set up or rather lack of, and the photo-period. the developing buds are pale green, ( I am just trying to give you an idea of its stage in flower). he isnt too bothered about the plant as he has just planted it and put it under a light and left his parents to look after it and not realy bothered with it, just as a spur of moment sorta thing.