Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Wet dry vacuum cleaner

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Can you not just sit them in sloping trays and use a cheap hoselock pump to pump the water into a drain via a hose pipe .

sent from mission control

2. The Following User Says Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    Can you not just sit them in sloping trays and use a cheap hoselock pump to pump the water into a drain via a hose pipe .

sent from mission control
    I have the latest plant in a cat litter tray. If need be, I can place a bamboo cane underneath to lift it up - which is what I did towards the end of the last grow.

The tent is upstairs, and there's no access to any drains from there (and the bathroom is downstairs) And there's no way the wife will allow a 40ft hose running through the house - just to remove around 1 litre of water.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

M_C (28-10-16)

Viz Guest

In the USA they have that vac head thing that fits over a bucket, I was looking for it here in the UK and could only find them at silly money. When my current grow is done and dusted I will be putting a full waste/drain pan that will allow all the run off to collect in one place which is drained by a small (and cheaper) fountain/aquarium type water pump and discharge directly outside. It could be directed to pump the run off into a bucket which would suit you I am sure.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

i got one of these from B&Q, bout 40quid. best investment ever. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wet.JPG 
Views:	92 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	334594 start at 16litre and go up to about 30

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Cockrobin (25-12-16)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    i got one of these from B&Q, bout 40quid. best investment ever. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wet.JPG 
Views:	92 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	334594 start at 16litre and go up to about 30
    Thanks for that.It looks about the same size as a Henry. Do you know if the small, handheld ones are any good?

Viz Guest

I have a wet dry hand held. It sucks up the water perfectly mate use the long thin nozzle to get into the drip try things, does not hold much but it is easy to empty into a bucket.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    I have a wet dry hand held. It sucks up the water perfectly mate use the long thin nozzle to get into the drip try things, does not hold much but it is easy to empty into a bucket.
    Thanks, Viz. Do you know the make and model of it, please?
    Thank you
    TAT

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Thanks for that.It looks about the same size as a Henry. Do you know if the small, handheld ones are any good?
    bit smaller then henry. i wanted hand held but you would have keep emptying as i dont think they have big water capacity

14. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    bit smaller then henry. i wanted hand held but you would have keep emptying as i dont think they have big water capacity
    That wouldn't be a problem as I can pour it into a bucket. If the small hand-held ones do the job, last a while, and cheap then I'll save up for one, but there's a number of them on the market. Knowing which ones are good and which ones to avoid could help me prevent in wasting money.

The baster is good (and quiet,) but slow - therefore the tent is open for longer than I wish.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (28-10-16)

Viz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Thanks, Viz. Do you know the make and model of it, please?
    Thank you
    TAT
    Pm sent with the link where I got it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast