Thread: small plant flowering

Thanks

Default small plant flowering

hello everyone I have a little problem...... I planted outdoors end of august an auto speed.....usually it is sunny enough until end of october.... this year it isnt......soooo i ordered everything to bring them in..........

my problem is this.....they are small but that is the weather.....I looked at them yesterday and one is flowering!!!!!! but they are to small !!!!!what to do????

Viz Guest

Hello there, with AUTO's you have no real control over when they will flower. That is sort of built into the strain. Normally it is between week 3 and 5, mine started on week 4. If you have them in pots then just bring them inside I guess. If in the ground then I honestly do not know if it would be a good idea to dig up and transplant...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

ash86 (31-10-16)

Thanks

they are in pots and inside until my box arrives....but they are 6 inches!!!!! i also notcied that some leaves in the middle are light green...any ideas???

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ash86 For This Useful Post:

Viz Guest

My friend is possible post up a picture of your plants that will help us help you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

ash86 (31-10-16)

Thanks

yes but my camera sucks....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	foto 1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	334776Click image for larger version. 

Name:	foto 2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	334777Click image for larger version. 

Name:	foto 4.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	334778

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ash86 For This Useful Post:

Viz Guest

No worries that is better than no images.

What feed if any have you been giving your plant? They do look a little hungry to me, I would consider bringing them inside for sure and also giving a little feed with some Nitrogen just to provide a boost. Now flowering has started you will see a spurt of growth in the plant and it should easy put on another five or more inches and to do that it will need the nutrients to do so.

If you look at the strain information of your plant, you will get an idea how bushy or how tall it could grow. I suspect that it is a low bushy kind of plant and just has not had enough sun/light during the four or so veg weeks.