Thread: RDWC nutrients?? The EDGE (Dutch passan)

Thanks

Default RDWC nutrients?? The EDGE (Dutch passan)

Hi all!

This is my first forum experience so not sure on how it's going to go....

I am a complete beginner into the world of growing!

I am all set up with the workings of my RDWC system and am in the process of building a pretty fool proof system..will post pics when build is complete.

I am now diving into the knowledge of nutrient schedulling and correct nutients to be using. I know this is different for every grower but I'm hoping there is a simple way to do this?

Also any knowledge of growing the strain The Edge from Dutch passions would be very much appreciated!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Diddy8808 For This Useful Post:

redisiel (01-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

I use canna Aqua and know alt of people who do with no complaints so far as far as I know.
    Make sure you got ph,ec meters find out your waters background and go from there.
    I would 100% suggest staring a diary in the hydro diary section bro, help will find you easier too
    Best of luck with your venture
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redsiel View Post
    I use canna Aqua and know alt of people who do with no complaints so far as far as I know.
    Make sure you got ph,ec meters find out your waters background and go from there.
    I would 100% suggest staring a diary in the hydro diary section bro, help will find you easier too
    Best of luck with your venture
    Redz
    Cheers bro