Thread: Dutch Hydro - Superbud Reborn

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Default Dutch Hydro - Superbud Reborn

been reading up on this product, sounds great to kill the stretch. used in a similar way to Rox.

has any body used this product before? either gona buy bottle this or Rox .

read some were that this superbud may contain paclabuterazol which is bad. but is this true. is this stuff a no no ?

can anyone shine some light on htis for me

2. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Ginger-bud (05-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,513 Times

Complete bullshite mate superbuud was not manufactured by dutch hydro but dutch masters but they use nearly the same label to mislead people into thinking its the same company plus it does not work it's been around for years now google how many growers use it, plus rox is similar shite to fatten up buds and add shite to the end bud.
    Just use base nutes for veg/grow plus bloom for flower plus pk maybe cal mag if growing in coco so keep your hardearned cash mate its bullshit.
    Imnice

copy/pasted from another site in 2009.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SativaBreather View Post
    Just a heads up -DO NOT BUY THE SUPPOSED SUPERBUD REBORN.
    It is not a genuine product from Dutch Master but a faked version by Dutch Hydro and for all we know cuold still contain paclabuterazol.
    I used the old Superbud before the pac scandal and thought it was great - besides the fact it was carcinogenic as we all later found out.

So, when I saw the superbud reborn ads, I thought great, they've redone it and it will be rigorously tested and not harmful to health but still very effective.
    I was wrong.
    It is just a fake version that has absolutely nothing to do with Dutch Master and there is no proof that this is not just paclabuterazol reborn.

There is a thread on ***** about it and people have spoken to Dutch Master who have confirmed this is a snide product that is nothing to do with them - just go on their site and you will not see it listed.

Please be aware the crims in the nutrient industry are trying to con you and the hydro shops still selling it have no ethics and do not give a shit what they sell you. Like Dutch Hydro they just want your money.

Just contact DUTCH MASTER and they will confirm this.
    This is very true, i contacted dutch master and they said this...

Hi Alan
    Thanks for your email.
    The product Super Bud Reborn is NOT a Dutch Master product. It carries the brand Dutch Hydro that looks very similar to our brand.
    I cannot comment on its ingredients.

I hope this helps out.

As a footnote i used the original superbud before it was banned and it worked like this my buds were the size of acorns 2 weeks into flowering i added superbud and the next day less than 14 hours later the buds had swollen to the size of golf balls and were so hard you could not even squeeze then rock solid it was great but also poison, lol.
    Last edited by imnice; 01-11-16 at 12:59 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imnice For This Useful Post:

Ginger-bud (05-11-16), joker_the_smoker (01-11-16)

Thanks

yea was reading something similar to that, if it actually works then would consider it. Oxy just used that rox on his current grow and it seems to have killed the stretch dead.

am goin down the route of not bloom this grow and just running pk. .

thanks for input Imnice mate

6. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

imnice (01-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Although a few guys here use the rox with good results it's not something I'd ever add to my grow. The fact it contains some bad PGRs (plant growth regulators) puts me right off. These are known to cause cancerous Tumours which is the reason rox was banned in all food crops many years ago. I presume the later version may be a cleaner product but still the contents are hidden. Get your groom dialled in , plenty of training and there should be no need to stop stretch dead.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

imnice (01-11-16), joker_the_smoker (01-11-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Although a few guys here use the rox with good results it's not something I'd ever add to my grow. The fact it contains some bad PGRs (plant growth regulators) puts me right off. These are known to cause cancerous Tumours which is the reason rox was banned in all food crops many years ago. I presume the later version may be a cleaner product but still the contents are hidden. Get your groom dialled in , plenty of training and there should be no need to stop stretch dead.

i hear that blue about dialin in grow room, plan to do few things to help reduce stretch like close light on/off temps during, flower, will run MH bulb through first 2 weeks flower, pruning them in early flower, etc. just was thinking of also adding in a additive but like you say the bad PGRs are a put off for sure.
    thanks mate

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Blue (01-11-16), imnice (01-11-16)