Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Well look what fell threough my letterbox today

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,513 Times

Wink Well look what fell threough my letterbox today

All the way from French France Cannacaps for my future son in law who has nerve damage to one of his legs so my mate in france made him some of these to hopefully alleviate his painful leg.
    Ill keep you informed as to his getting along with these.
    Imnice
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c1.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	334875   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c2.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	334876  

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to imnice For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (01-11-16), ganja.lad (02-11-16), ggotch (03-11-16), Happy roken (03-11-16), Hedonistic Hippy (01-11-16), joker_the_smoker (01-11-16), lostorstolen (03-11-16), MrG (01-11-16), M_C (01-11-16), redisiel (01-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

lostorstolen (03-11-16), redisiel (01-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

Nice one mate, you gonna guinea pig it first ??

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

lostorstolen (03-11-16), redisiel (01-11-16)

Thanks

Am i fuckers like my mate made his wife some as she has few medical issues anyway 1st time she was ko'd so he made half strength the 2nd lot, these still ko'd her but these are 1/4 strength so i am not taking any as i dont have any need for medical use maybe mental issues pmsl
    Mate has told me how to make them as i have the trim buds whatever is needed.
    Imnice

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imnice For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (01-11-16), lostorstolen (03-11-16), redisiel (01-11-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imnice View Post
    Am i fuckers like my mate made his wife some as she has few medical issues anyway 1st time she was ko'd so he made half strength the 2nd lot, these still ko'd her but these are 1/4 strength so i am not taking any as i dont have any need for medical use maybe mental issues pmsl
    Mate has told me how to make them as i have the trim buds whatever is needed.
    Imnice
    I would have to have a go mate, I'm intrigued by the whole CBD medicinal bit

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

imnice (02-11-16), lostorstolen (03-11-16), redisiel (01-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Ooohhhh these sound good for real!!!
    Glad it's serving a purpose
    Blessings
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (02-11-16), imnice (02-11-16), lostorstolen (03-11-16)

Thanks

Well night 1 was last night and tbh i think the experiment has already ended this is in his own words how 1 x capsule felt.

I took one @ midnight went straight to sleep i woke up an hour later completely stoned then started to trip, i had to wake g/f up to comfort me and sit with me whilst the acid like trip happened.
    It was like i was in the future but was looking back at my life in an acid flashback sitting in the back seat of a car involved in a horrific car crash when i was flying through the windscreen looking back at my whole life before i actually died sat in the road.
    Once awake this lasted another 45 mins from when i woke up before getting more intense then it finally waned off and i took the nod.
    Oh i also needed to take a shit that seemed to help end this horrific experience.
    Btw he has had no pain relief whatsoever from this one dose although mate asked him to chop one in half and try 8th strength for a night rather than just give up.

My mate who made these said he has the 4 x times strength capsules when depressed or in any back pain, although he just manages to crawl into his bed after this dose.

He has smoked 'spirit in the sky' in a pipe which worked wonders for his ailment so i'm onto that strain to grow for him for his medi use.

All in all he today can laugh about it but last night he could not.
    Imnice

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imnice For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (03-11-16), Dutchcourage (02-11-16), ganja.lad (02-11-16), lostorstolen (03-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by imnice View Post
    Well night 1 was last night and tbh i think the experiment has already ended this is in his own words how 1 x capsule felt.

I took one @ midnight went straight to sleep i woke up an hour later completely stoned then started to trip, i had to wake g/f up to comfort me and sit with me whilst the acid like trip happened.
    It was like i was in the future but was looking back at my life in an acid flashback sitting in the back seat of a car involved in a horrific car crash when i was flying through the windscreen looking back at my whole life before i actually died sat in the road.
    Once awake this lasted another 45 mins from when i woke up before getting more intense then it finally waned off and i took the nod.
    Oh i also needed to take a shit that seemed to help end this horrific experience.
    Btw he has had no pain relief whatsoever from this one dose although mate asked him to chop one in half and try 8th strength for a night rather than just give up.

My mate who made these said he has the 4 x times strength capsules when depressed or in any back pain, although he just manages to crawl into his bed after this dose.

He has smoked 'spirit in the sky' in a pipe which worked wonders for his ailment so i'm onto that strain to grow for him for his medi use.

All in all he today can laugh about it but last night he could not.

Imnice
    i need me some of these

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

ggotch (03-11-16), imnice (02-11-16), Jingo (03-11-16), lostorstolen (03-11-16)

Thanks

I passed a couple over to another mate who has shit loads of medical conditions, personally i just think he is a bone idle hypochondriac
    Ill see how he gets on with them being a constant weed smoker which my son in law is not.
    Imnice

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imnice For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (02-11-16), lostorstolen (03-11-16)

Thanks

ha ha ha ha ha, like your testing lab bro , keep us informed pmsl

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

imnice (03-11-16), lostorstolen (03-11-16)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast