Thread: Cheese (skunk no1)

Thanks

Default Cheese (skunk no1)

hey stoners !
    just a little topic hope it dont open to biga can of worms lol

i really want to grow some of this u.k cheese that everyone claims to have but i want the genuine article
    i see greenhouse do a version and so do homegrown fantaseeds but they still not the proper one.

i have been growing the big buddah one for ages, picking out the taller more sativa like ones as mothers

my question is should i just grow skunk no1 ? coz after all exodus's uk cheese is only a skunk no1 pheno ain't it

nooby_dr_green_thumb Guest

yeah try it mate
    you wont get seeds for uk cheese
    but i thought cheese was a indica so why would you keep the sativas?
    would be nice to know if it is sativa because what i always thought would have been wrong and my friend has a cheese plant that he said is cheese but has sativa leaves and if this is true i want a cuting from him lol

i have a THE KALI that is suppost to be indica but that has sativa leaves and said on the packet indica
    Last edited by nooby_dr_green_thumb; 03-10-09 at 09:39 AM.

Thanks

im not sure mate all i know is the afghan is mostly indica so all i was doing was picking the ones with less indica traits

perhaps i been doing it wrong but some seeds where coming out with a more sativa look and those where the better ones that where more like the "proper cheese" thats been going around here for the past couple of years

nooby_dr_green_thumb Guest

ive had alook about and from what i read from difrent sites from google that id does say its sativa
    so i think your rite mate

Floating about 3ft above where I think I am.
    Thanks

It is sativa and it is a skunk no.1 pheno - if you can find the right skunk no.1 that is. It' also known as 'Exodus' cheese because it was discovered / made infamous by the exodus collective back in the old skool days.

You are best off trying to get clones tbh. You may not know anyone who has any right now but over time it is,nt that hard to come by and there are plenty about. You are looking for the pheno that 'stinks' to high heaven and has double serated leaves. Also it goes to 10weeks so don;t pick before then.

One final note, there is a lot better out there. It is,nt all that strong to be honest and not the best of smokes, just one of those 'legend' things cos of the smell. Big buddha cheese and the others are,nt really like it at all.

If I was you I would concentrate on something else for a while and wait for some clones to be offered out to you from someone you meet along the way.
    Work to live life. Don't live life to work!!!!!

Thanks

yea i hear you man

i just bought some seeds from pick and mix

2 x la cheese (reserva pravida)
    2 x sharksbreath (dna genetics)
    and 1 x jack flash (sensi) which i plan to mother for the grow after

Can't wait to germ em !
    am gonna grow in my nft as i have nbeen growing in soil the past few times