Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: please help!!

Thanks

i dont add any nutes at all untill about 4 inches then start with them but ive not got to that stage in 12 months after having a really good growing stage of approx 12 months

Thanks

i dont add any nutes at all untill about 4 inches then start with them but ive not got to that stage in 12 months after having a really good growing stage of approx 12 months
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    What dosage are you using the rhizo at? You don't want to be using anymore than 2ml per L . Due to your hard water from the tap the Rhizo will see you through the first week as long as the waters Phd to 5.8. After that you only need to add a very small amount of A and B. If your not using an Ec meter then I'm guessing your feeding with the recommend dosage on the bottle don't do this as the feeding schedule is not intended for cannabis.

Also as already said give them a good water until run off everyday don't allow them to dry out. Spraying with the mister like you mentioned is no good. The idea is to get plenty of fresh oxygen into the rootzone regular. Id also be tempted to remove the Propagator lid as there's very little air movement in there at the moment.

I dont grow autos so I'm no expert on them but what I do know is you should start them in there final pots to avoid stress on transplant which you haven't but when you do pot up don't use the perlite as it's not needed.

*Guys if you read back he's not added pk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Quote Originally Posted by beenywboy View Post
    The solution is water and plenty of it. I really don't think changing to a digital ballast will cause you problems. Mix up some water with Rhizotonic at 2ml per L ph to 5.8 give them a good soaking. Repeat this each day and they'l be back in no time

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

M_C (03-11-16)

Thanks

What dosage are you using the rhizo at? You don't want to be using anymore than 2ml per L . Due to your hard water from the tap the Rhizo will see you through the first week as long as the waters Phd to 5.8. After that you only need to add a very small amount of A and B. If your not using an Ec meter then I'm guessing your feeding with the recommend dosage on the bottle don't do this as the feeding schedule is not intended for cannabis.

Also as already said give them a good water until run off everyday don't allow them to dry out. Spraying with the mister like you mentioned is no good. The idea is to get plenty of fresh oxygen into the rootzone regular. Id also be tempted to remove the Propagator lid as there's very little air movement in there at the moment.

I dont grow autos so I'm no expert on them but what I do know is you should start them in there final pots to avoid stress on transplant which you haven't but when you do pot up don't use the perlite as it's not needed.

*Guys if you read back he's not added pk

i originally was planting staright into large airated pots, then this issue started happening so then started using smaller ones , just trying to eliminate everything i could think of, but no good anyway

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

How often are you watering them?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

The solution is water and plenty of it. I really don't think changing to a digital ballast will cause you problems. Mix up some water with Rhizotonic at 2ml per L ph to 5.8 give them a good soaking. Repeat this each day and they'l be back in no time
    ok thanks ill try this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    How often are you watering them?
    every other day pretty much sometimes wait untill the third morning rather than 2nd evening

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5