Thread: Need help with my coco run of high ph

Thanks

Default Need help with my coco run of high ph

Alright guys I'm looking for some advice I've done a lot of researching not and there's mix reviews on checimgk the run of with coco, I'm current running a 50/50 coco perlite mixed with about 1-2 clay pebbles at the bottom of my 15l autopot, under 2 led lights. I think my problem was I turned on my auto pot too early and the roots hadn't established proper so my feed had been sitting there far too long. The feed in my 100l tank was mixed at 1.2ec and ph 6.2 using plant magic a and b, with some root booster I'm in veg week 3 but when I checked the auto pot trays it was showing 3.2 eco and 7-7.4 ph, my leaves had started to go yellow at the tips and round the edges. So I started to water from the top, I've flushed quite a lot of 0.6/0.8 ph 5.5 threw the the plants to try and sort it out, my run of is now showing 1.2/1.4 ec but my ph is still at 7 and won't move. Is there anything else I can do been watering from the top for about a week now.
    Any help much appreciated thanks

Thanks

Think I may of posted this in the wrong section can an admin please move to the coco hydro section