Thread: buds

Thanks

Default buds

my trichomes are cloudy , 80% Red hairs, rest are receiding , but in the lower parts of the buds its a lime green colour inside and dosent look the same , this normal

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,127 Times

Yea they will mature closest to the light first

Sent from my F3115 using Tapatalk

Bulls Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bigbudsandnugs View Post
    my trichomes are cloudy , 80% Red hairs, rest are receiding , but in the lower parts of the buds its a lime green colour inside and dosent look the same , this normal
    Okay mate, it's normal your main colas which are closest to the light to mature faster simply because they get more light.
    If your canopy is not even you might want to consider chopping of the main colas first after you have flushed the plants and then drop the light closer to the remaining buds and give them another extra few more days. Or you can just wait for the main colas to get some ambers ..and you will have a bit of a variety of smoke.

Also you have opened over 80 threads even more since you joined less than 2 months ago... Just start a diary and have all your questions in there.. no need for 1 thread per question.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

The budda (04-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Bigbudsandnugs if you continue to spam the forum with continuous questions all similar to each other your threads will be locked. I've warned you about this before. The mods and admin team work hard keeping the forum tidy there's no need to make more work for us. Start a diary or keep everything in one thread

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (04-11-16), M_C (04-11-16), The budda (04-11-16)